Chapter 16

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POV)

I'm staying inside the carriage with Shao, Suze, and Shen, and of course with Xiaobai who had been sitting very quietly for the past hours now.

Not until she broke the silence by humming a song that we don't know, and she also moved her finger, and her head while she keep humming a song.

" You got a fetish for my love... " Xiaobai sings while she was looking outside the carriage near the window.

" 🎶🎶 "

"Don't see a point in blaming. " Xiaobai

" 🎶🎶 " Xiaobai

( Let's mind our business.)

" Xiaobai —I mean your highness," Shao says, and then Xiaobai turns her head to her left side and she looks at Shao straight in the eyes.

" Just call me Xiaobai, treat me as a normal person from now on, don't think or look at me as the Empress or the Emperor's daughter, okay? " Xiaobai says while she smiles looking at Shao.

" Well, if that is what you want, then you don't mind me asking a question, right? " Shao said, and then Xiaobai smiled at Shao and nod her head.

" Sure. You can just ask right away darling~ " Xiaobai says and she winks at Shao making my eyebrows raise.

" What? " Shao says while she was looking at Xiaobai.

"As I said, you can just ask right away," Xiaobai says, then I stared at the two women in front of me while listening to their conversation.

" Do you... Like to sing? " Shao asks, then for a few moments... Xiaobai then smiled looking at her.

" Well yeah, I sing a song whenever I feel bored, or I don't have anything to do," Xiaobai said as Shao then nod her head.

( Hmm...)

" Well since she's bored, Shao why don't you show something cool to her? " Shen said while he smiled looking at Xiaobai.

" Do you believe in magic, Xiaobai? " Shao said as she was staring at Xiaobai.

" I'll believe it if you will show me a real one," Xiaobai said, then Shao grab Xiaobai's hand and then there was a small piece of snow on Xiaobai's hand successfully, and then after that, it turns into water.

( Ah...)

( That's the one that I taught her to do before.)

" What kind of trick is this? It's awesome." Xiaobai says, she was smiling and looking at Shao but we all laughed at her.

( She thinks it's a trick, how funny yet adorable.)

" Why are you all laughing?? " Xiaobai says and she looked serious.

" It's not a trick, this is real. " Suze said and we all stared at Xiaobai with a serious look on our faces, while Xiaobai had a confused expression on her face.