Chapter 31

-🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

" Xiaobai~ Xiaobai~ wake up Xiaobai." I then open my eyes slowly and I saw Suze face in front of me, I then pushed not to hard, I just push her face away from me as I faced the other side.

( Aghh! I'm so sleepy.)

( Why is she waking me up? Its too early in the morning for Pete's sake.)

" Eh? Xiaobai~ wake up, we will be leaving for hunting today and Lord Yang says you will be the one who will manage the house while we are away too." Suze says.

I then opened my eyes widely and sit up straight on my bed as I only stare at Suze face for a brief moment.

( Leaving? )

( Hunting? )

( Today? )

( Alone inside the house? )

( Ehhhh???? )

" You guys are leaving now? Its too early you know. " I said as I look at her and she smile as she nodded her head.

" Yup, we will be leaving today for hunting and we also needed to gather some ingredients too, that is why we're leaving early in the morning." Suze says as I just sighed.

" Hmmm... Okay, what time will you guys be coming home then? " I said as I get up from my bed and tie up my long black hair.

" I guess, we will return at afternoon? Lord Yang already prepared the food for you by the way. " Suze says as she point the food on my table and I then look where her finger is pointing at.

( He prepared a food for me? )

( Uhm... That is nice of him, I guess? )

" Okay, we will be leaving now, be sure to not let any strangers come in inside the house okay? " Suze says as I just nod my head as I sit on the chair, then there was a knock outside the door.

" Suze, lets go we need to get going now and oh, good morning Xiaobai. " Shen said as he smile looking at me and I just nodded my head and smile at him too.

" Hmm, Goodmorning too Shen and by the way, say 'Goodmorning' to Lord Yang for me and 'Thank You' for the food too." I said as I then eat the food in front of me.

" Well, he cook it just for you. " Shen says and so I look at him and he was smiling.

( He knows how to cook? )

( I mean... Everybody does know how to cook.)

" Uhh... Okay? " I said and then both of them left the room.

As I keep eating the food in front of me, in my peripheral view, I noticed something was moving on the floor, even though I wasn't looking at it.

I then turn my head to my right side and I was surprised to see a bunch of spiders crawling on the floor with-the clothes.

( Jeez... I thought I was dreaming last night.)

( But it actually turned out... That it wasn't just a dream at all.)

*sigh*

" Your highness." I then immediately look to my surroundings inside the room when I just suddenly heard a small voice.

( Did I hear that right? )

( Who was talking? )

" Your highness, look down." After hearing that voice, I then look down on the floor and I only saw spiders so, one of my eyebrows raised.