Chapter 109

[ Who am I? ]
[The Ruthless and Evil Villainess]

—🌙 Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

As me and him arrived in the palace, he then removed his cloak as he looked around the inside of the palace, as I also removed my hood, to reveal what I really look like.

We also agreed to work together to find the missing empress and emperor, especially those missing people.

" Never know the palace insides is actually this huge, this will take a while to find a clue in here." Wan says and when he look at me, he went quiet and stares for a minute.

*snap*

All the lights turned on and he was even more shocked to see my face clearly.

" Y-you.. You were the girl that I bump before. " Wan says as he points his finger to me, so I look at him on surprise.

( Does he remember me now???? )

" And? " I said and he then just shrugged his shoulder.

" Not much, I just bump at you that day." Wan says as I sighs.

( So meeting and grabbing his back of his shirt was just Xiaobai invented memory.)

( Or shall I say.. I was the one who changed her memories.)

" Although... Your eyes are purple now, I haven't notice your eye color when I first saw you." Wan says as I smile, he then looks at me in surprise again as he points his finger again.

" Could it be that you're the one that all Demons has been looking for?!  You have the purple eye color!  "Wan says as I smile.

" I guess I am the one that they've been looking for, because I am the Princess of Yue Empire, I am Xiaobai Yue. " I said as I introduced myself.

" Y-youre the princess???  " Wan says in nervous tone, he then suddenly kneeled down in front of me.

" I-I'm sorry for not recognizing you, your highness. " Wan says as I smile fakely again.

" Get up and stop kneeling in front of me, I don't deserve the title of being the princess of this empire, I didn't even do anything to save everyone." I said and he then shake his head.

" Your highness, you may not have protected anyone yet, but this time. You will be the people and our Empire's savior, for you are the demons been looking for. " Wan says as I raised my eyebrows.

" Are you saying that you want me to face the demons by myself and get killed to sacrifice myself?  " I said and he then shake his head.

" No, there is still away. " Wan says as I raised my eyebrows.

" Then?  "I said as I crossed my arms.

" That is why the demon have been looking for you, your highness.. It is because I heard that the girl with purple eye is possessing an extremely powerful powers." Wan says as I just raised my eyebrows.

" Yeah I know that. " I said as I roll my eyes.

" It could only means that the Demon Emperor of demons who attacked our empire, it means he wants your powers to be his." Wan says as I thought for a minute.

( I think this bitch is fucking right.)

" To make everything go back to where it should be, you just need to give up all of your powers to the demon emperor. " Wan says and when I was about to fucking say a word, I then heard that familiar voice.