Chapter 15

-🌙Yang Nianzu (POV)

After that event that night, I woke up from my bed and sat down straight, and then one of the servants from the Palace came knocking outside the door of my room.

" Come in," I said and the door slid widely open, revealing Jinxiu's face.

" Good morning Lord Yang, I come here to give you these clothes," Jinxiu says and I nod my head.

( That white demon snake...)

( Hmm... Well, as long as that snake won't harm the Princess, then I think it's okay to let that snake come to travel with us.)

( Since the Princess love petting that demon snake.)

( Though she doesn't even know that it's a white demon snake and it can turn into a human.)

( *sigh* It's just...)

( That white snake is in its demon cycle and when demons turn to its original form, they began to cultivate for... I think, maybe a week and a half or more than that, maybe a year.)

( But I don't necessarily kill all demons, that was my excuse to get that snake away from her since when demons are in their cycle, they might bite any humans when they feel danger around them.)

*sigh*

( She must have loved animals.)

" Lord Yang, shouldn't you be preparing to travel now? " Jinxiu said and so I look at her and smile.

" Is the Princess awake now? " I said while I get up from my seat.

" Eh? Lord Yang is looking for my Highness? " Jinxiu says

" That is new," Jinxiu says and so I turn around to glare at her but, she just smiled at me.

" If she is still not awake, then please go and wake her up," I said and then I grabbed the clothes she placed on the chair.

" Lord Yang, my Highness didn't sleep last night for she's eager to travel today," Jinxiu said and so I look at her again raising one of my eyebrows.

" What? Didn't sleep last night? " I said and she just nod her head.

( Did she have trouble getting a good night's sleep? )

( Seriously that woman.)

" Where is she right now? " I said and then I went outside of my chamber and Jinxiu followed behind me.

" My Highness is currently staying in her chamber, my lord. " Jinxiu

" Prepare the bath for me first, I'll just go and visit the Princess. " I said and then she nod and bow her head and left.

( That woman, why did she not get any sleep? )

*sigh*

( I already told her to get some good rest since tomorrow will be a long day.)

When I arrived in front of her chamber, I then knock outside of her door.

And sometime later, she finally opened the door widely but I did not expect that the demon white snake is on her shoulder again.

" Oh, it's you again," Xiaobai says while she crossed her arm at me.

" May I know your business? " She said with a smile and I immediately changed the topic.

" I heard Jinxiu say that you didn't get enough sleep last night, is that true? " I said and I went inside to her chamber and look at her.

" Uhhh…"