Chapter 11

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 11

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POV)

While I was pretending to play the flute alone inside my room because Jinxiu left me alone again, 

And just I was about to finish pretending that I know how to play with the flute.

I immediately jump up on the right side of my bed, I was so surprised to see a white snake with beautiful red eyes.

But... I'm worried, where did this snake come from? How did it find its way to my room?

" Your Highness, would you like to change your cloth for this evening? " I then look at the door where I heard Jinxiu's voice.

" O-Oh uhm... I guess I'll change, but you do not need to assist me." I said and Jinxiu then left.

( Now... What is this snake doing inside my room? I almost had a heart attack. )

( Is this snake poisonous? )

I then went towards the snake and sit next to it, and I was surprised when it went towards my lap.

( I'm glad that I'm not that scared of snakes.)

( Because, I've been talking to a snake before, so I'm used to it.)

" Hello, there fella' what are you doing inside my chamber huh, are you lost? " I said while I was also petting it, and suddenly it went to my arms and my shoulder right on time when Jinxiu slide the door from my room wide open.

" H-Huh? Oh my! Your Highness!!! " Jinxiu says and I look at her straight at her face.

" What is it? " I said and she then point her finger at the white snake on my shoulder that keeps moving around.

( Is she scared of snakes? )

( Hehe, she's scared hah.)

" Y-Your highness, t-there's a d-demon snake o-on your shoulder! " Jinxiu says while she was looking at the white snake with a scared expression on her face.

( Hehehe, I should try giving it to her.)

" Oh, there is? " I said as if I was surprised, and I then look at the white snake on my right shoulder and pet it, and then I look at Jinxiu and smiled at her.

( Look at her, she is so terrified.)

" Oh! Would you look at that, there is a white snake on my shoulder~ how cute." I said and I smiled and get up, Jinxiu then take a step back.

" Y-Your Highness! That demon snake might bite you! " Jinxiu says

" Your Highness, please, put that snake away from you before it'll harm you, your Highness," Jinxiu says and so I hold the snake and lend it to her, and suddenly Jinxiu screamed running away from me while I chase after her.

" Your Highness! Stop! It's not funny! Ahhhh!! " Jinxiu screams and she keeps running and screaming away from me, and even the other maids look so terrified of the snake I'm holding in my hand.

I stopped when I saw the Empress and Emperor Yue, the so-called 'parents' of mine, and then I look at the man beside the Emperor.

( Hahh... It's him once again.)

( This must be what they called fate.*grin*)

I then bow in front of the Empress and Emperor, and I then raised my head and stand straight facing his and her majesty in front of me.