Chapter 29

AN: To those readers who are already reading this before, all the chapters have been edited, there are few changes in the story line.

There might also be some sentences that does not match of what I want to say or what I'm describing, so I'm really sorry about that.

Expect that there are lots of changes going on, in the story, especially the lines and the flow.

But anyway, have fun reading Sassy's! 👄✨ Please be safe and be healthy, and stay inside the house, love you!💖✨

* * *     * * *

   *╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 29

*     *    *    *    *

After we arrived, he then placed me on the bed as the others prepared medical kit—WAIT.

They DO NOT have first aid-kit just like in the hospital! Well, that doesn't matter anymore... After all, I have seen a lot of some sh't thing happened right now.

Like, dude! I see people using some THINGS that only exist in a historical fantasy movie or novel! This kind of stuff shouldn't exist, but look! Look! I'm here, I really came here.

" Wait! What are you going to do with me? " I said as I stare at him, the handsome mosquito man.

" I'm going to treat your wound. That is what I'm going to do to your wounded shoulder. " Lord Yang says as he then grab something on the table next to me.

( He's going to treat my wound? Is this fine? Is he a good doctor??)

( Should I trust him? Well, its not like I have a choice, Oh well... Lets get over with this.)

.

.

( Wait... What?! )

" Just relax. I won't hurt you, I mean, it won't hurt you, but it will sting a bit." He said and so I just nod my head.

As he was looking for something from his shelves, I then grab the arrow on my shoulder with my bare hands, and I was about to pull it out when suddenly Suze and Yao yelled my name so loud that I freak out.

" Xiaobai!! I told you to not move the arrow yet! You're so stubborn! " Yao and Suze yells on chorus, and Lord Yang was startled a bit because of them.

( Gosh this people... How am I going to deal with this annoying thing on my shoulder then?! )

" I told you to relax yourself, I didn't say pull the arrow on your shoulder." Lord Yang says and I just roll my eyes at him once again.

( If Shao and Yao didn't appeared right on time, I could have already kill that son of wicked b'tch sneaky snake.)

( I'll have my hands on that snake again, and I'll definitely gonna skinned him off.  (╹◡╹)

( Oh shoot! I forgot to ask Lord Yang to show his well sculpted-abs! ( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛  ) damnn! )

* * *    * * *

After Lord Yang treated my wound, he also fed me with some delicious and nutritious food that he prepared just for me, the foods are actually very super yummy— That I can't stop eating it at all!