Chapter 10

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 10

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POV)

After Jinxiu left me in my room, I then take a look around my chamber.

As I walk around the room, I then notice a small music box, I went towards the table with a mirror in front.

( A small music box? )

( They have this type of thing? )

( That is so cool I guess.)

I then grab the small music box and hold it, after looking for it for a while, I notice weird carves written all over outside the box, I couldn't understand what it mean because it doesn't even seems like a Chinese word.

( Well this seems nice and unique.)

While I was still holding the music box, I then notice a beautiful design being carved in front of the box, it was a moon and a sun.

( It looks like an eclipse, I guess. )

I keep staring at the design and the words that are carved on the box, I notice something again, besides the sun, it seems like there's a huge light surrounding it, and there are even creatures.

And as I take a look at the side of the moon, it seems like it was also surrounded by darkness, and dark creatures with creepy red eyes and thorns on its head.

" This is the only music box that has a beautiful and striking design, but there are strange carvings outside, hmm," I said to myself and then I just sighed.

While I keep looking at the music box, my eyes then landed on the side of the mirror which looks very suspicious to me, and I don't know why but my hands just moved on their own.

Later on, I was very surprised when I opened the mirror widely— Lol, I'm just kidding, I'm not surprised, there was just a folded letter and I guess someone hid it behind the mirror... But I discovered it, so what?

I then pulled out the paper and closed the mirror back again, I then look at the letter that was folded.

( The previous owner of this body must be the one who wrote this letter right?? )

( I mean, who else would write this letter and hide it? And this is her room too.)

( So she must be the one who wrote the letter.)

I then opened the folded letter, and there I was right, it was indeed the previous owner of this body who wrote the letter and hide it behind the mirror.

( But why? )

*THE LETTER*

My name is Xiaobai Yue, the only princess of the Sun and Moon family, my home is the Yue Empire.

They said I was 'unique' and 'special'.

But am I different from them? Am I really special?? Or did they just guess it wrong?

I do believe that I'm different from them, because... I, too.

I'm far away from normal human beings, I don't feel like I'm unique or special.

I feel like a demon... I don't feel so good.

I fell into a depression and It got worst, I can't talk to anyone about the problem I had...

I'm afraid that I might scare them away from me or much more worst, I might harm them.

I love my people very much, I've always been.