Chapter 80

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

When the doctor finished checking my soon to be wife's health and her condition, the only thing he says that she is fine and that she could have been stressed out and that is why she suddenly passed out and lost her consciousness.

All of us are inside the room right now, while Jinxiu is sitting next to my wife while she is holding my wife's hand.

" Oh your highness~ I should have never left you behind alone in the palace, I thought the Prince of heaven Xin would actually let me go after I tour him around to our empire, but I didn't know that the stupid prince would actually wants me to stay a bit longer." Jinxiu

( Should I laugh? Or not? )

( But the Prince of Heaven Xin? That is new... Visiting a mere servant in the palace just to asked for a tour? )

( Seems suspicious for me, what could be that Prince plotting under his sleeves? )

( Though, a mere servant like Jinxiu, saying such words behind like that to a Prince of Heaven Xin? That is brave since the prince isn't here anyway.)

" Oh young miss~. " Jinxiu

" Jinxiu. " Shen says as Jinxiu then look at him with her eyes.

" Yes Sir Shen? " Jinxiu says with a smile on her face but you can still the worry on her face.

" Do you know about the forest with a garden? There are a lots of people who talks about it and I once hear the rumor about it too, is it true that there's a hidden Empire behind the palace border? " Shen says and I then saw Jinxiu's smiles fades away as she was now wearing a serious expression on her face.

" Why are you asking that question to me Sir Shen? " Jinxiu says with a serious expression on her face.

( I never seen a face like that on a maid before.)

" I mean, I only heard about it, but I don't believe such things, especially the things I have never seen in front of my eyes before. " Shen says not realizing what is Jinxiu's face espression right now.

( Why is she giving an expression like that on her face? )

" I won't be saying a thing to you if you're thinking of hurting the forest garden Sir Shen, but even if you do, the forest wouldn't be affected from your weak attacks since my young miss guardian would be the one who will take care of those mischievous people who dare to harm the garden of forest. " Jinxiu says so confidently.

( She won't say a thing? But she is already saying too much information already.)

( So there's a guardian protecting the entire forest with a garden inside? )

( Is it a mystical creature? )

( And also.. Why does Jinxiu talk like she has been there before? Could it be possible? )

" So you're saying that there's a guardian guarding the entire garden of forest or whatever that is, and the hidden empire of the dead Empress? " I said as Jinxiu then smiles genuinely and tilt her head as she was still holding my wife's hands.

( Why does she keeps holding my wife's hands?! I'm getting annoyed by just looking at it. )

" And would you please stop holding my wife's hands? It's making me upset. " I said as I crossed my arms to her.