Chapter 64

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

I was just sitting on the chair next to the window, it was already night-time, as well as the stars are shining so bright tonight, while looking up on the sky, I then felt the cold breeze of wind , I then smile and took a deep breath as I exhale.

I then placed my right hand to my chest, I then take a look on my chest to see the sun mark but it wasn't glowing, I then touch the moon mark behind on my neck and just like that, I felt a light electric when I touched the mark behind my neck.

( It's happening again.)

( Why does it keep calling me?? )

*whesssh*

I then get up on the chair and jump outside from the window as I also closed it behind me.

" You will never know what is calling you if you won't follow, since I am curious cat, let check it out." I said as I then start walking straightly to the palace wall.

( Err.. How am I supposed to climb this son of bitch? )

*wheeesssh*

" Hmm.." as I was walking back and forward, I then smile when I have an idea.

I then smile ear to ear when I remember the spider silk, spiders can climb and so am I! I'll be spiderwoman AHAHAHHAAHA I will become a spider itself, with the help of my little angels of course.

" My sweet darlings, you can all come outside from my sleeve now, I need a little bit of help." I said as I placed my right arm on the wall, bunch of small spiders then come out inside my sleeve and so I smiled widely.

" Make a spider silk ladder on this wall, I need to go and check it out, and why is this shitty thing keeps calling me. " I said and they all then start building a spider silk ladder, while I watch them casually sitting on the ground.

.

.

( When I was in Beijing, lmao spiders in there won't talk to me.)

( Because I always kill it when I see bugs, I hate bugs. Although I'm not afraid of touching any bugs, but there's only one thing that I will never touch in my entire life.)

( A worm. I will never touch a freaking worm! )

( Although, I'm really good at spiders back in Beijing.)

" Your highness, your ladder is already ready." I then smile brightly as I reach my hand for them, they all then went inside my sleeve.

( Now to climb the walls.)

.

.

After I reach the top of the wall, I was actually so surprised that behind the Yue Empire's palace there's a huge garden! Uh... I mean, a forest? But there are few decorations around the trees... So I just it 'A forest with garden'.

Whatever. I'm really bad at naming things to my surroundings, well that doesn't matter, I don't even care at all, not even a hundred percent.

Also, I already know the Yue Empire is a huge continent ruled by two powerful and most influential people, the Empress and Emperor of Yue Empire itself.

But I actually never have I ever thought that behind the huge wall of the palace, there's actually a huge entire forest with a decorative garden in it.

A forest with a garden itself!

Anyway as I was on top of the palace wall, watching and looking at the place, I then caught a small light on the ground, but I was even more surprised to see Jinxiu.