Chapter 75

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

After a hours of waiting, I've been laying on the bed for a while longer and Xiaobai is really sleeping and she's been holding my arms so tightly.

I actually tried to remove her arms from holding on my arm, she's wrapping on my arms like seriously but that only made her to hold even more tightly.

I can't do anything, I actually want to get up right now to write some stuff down for the imperial family from the other continent, and some things that are needed to finish.

But this woman right besides me seems to won't let go of me while she is sleeping so peacefully.

*sigh*

( What am going to do now? )

( Should I just shake her and wake her up?  )

( No no.. She will get mad if I wake her up.)

( What am I supposed to then? )

.

.

And I ended up trying to wake her up.

" Xiaobai... Uhm, I know you're sleeping, but can you let go of me for a minute? " I said as I turned around to look at her.

" Hm.."

( Is she sleeping or not? )

( Its obvious that she's sleeping of course.)

" Hmm.. Delicious cake, oh! I want noodles too." Xiaobai says and so I just raised my eyebrows.

( Is she.. Sleep talking? )

" Hmm.. Yes, huh? Oh yeah, yeah yeah. " Xiaobai

( What is she dreaming about? Why is she saying yeah yeah and yeah? )

" Huh? Lol *laugh* make a hamburger country. " Xiaobai says as she was still holding on my arms.

" Uwuu! KAWAAI!! Wait! Wait.. Yabaiiii! " Xiaobai says as I was staring at her confusingly.

( Yabai?? )

" *speaks in korean* Ah yes, I have a husband but I'm still single, his a bastard." Xiaobai says and I look at her in confused.

( What language was that? )

( I don't understand a thing.)

" Xiaobai.. Are you sleeping? Or are you awake? Maybe sleep talking? Why am I talking. " I said as I poke her cheeks.

"Hmm.. *speaks in korean* Oh~ sweet and warm." Xiaobai says as I just stares at her so confused.

" *speaks in korean* Ha... I love the water and the sun shining bright, huh? To go to the beach? Oh yeah." Xiaobai

( What.. What is she talking about? )

" Oh.. Hm.. Just get the paper. " Xiaobai says as I just stares at her.

" What? What paper? " I said still staring at her, I then just sighs.

( She's really sleep talking.)

" Kill them if needed and if they won't speak, cut their tongue and threaten them. " Xiaobai says as I was only looking at her in surprise.

( K.. Kill?! What the hell is she even dreaming off? )

" Hmmm.. Let him come in inside my office... Yeah." Xiaobai says as I raised one of my eyebrows.