Chapter 56

-🌙Wan Peng (POVs)

As I was on my training with other people, the master who teach us to become a great warrior then come from our training.

" All of you, line up and come here." Master says and so I immediately get In line.

" Today is the arrival of our highness, the daughter of the Empress and Emperor Yue of our Empire and I believe Lord Yang our great warrior of our Empire will be visiting in here with its highness on his side, so all of you get washed up and clean up your entire body and prepare yourself." Master says, I then smile widely as I remember Miss Xiaobai.

" This will be our first time to meet the only Princess of our Empire, so all you behave very well, when the Princess Is here. " Master

( She will be here.)

( I need to formally thank her, because of her the village has been doing great now, my sister and I has a home to live too.)

( I am only a commoner but I will prove to my highness that she will never regret of choosing me to become a warrior, and I will prove it to everyone that I will be a great warrior too.)

" Now, all of you are dismissed, get things ready and done." Master says as he then left.

( Miss Xiaobai, I'll be hoping to see you soon, I will make sure that you will get proud of me.)

" Hey loser." I then turn to my back and saw Lu and his few friends.

( Not again.)

" Haven't we already told you to quit? " Lu

( When will they stop? )

" I am not going to give up, I will serve the Yue Empire and its highness, you can say dirty things behind my back, but I won't tolerate any of you." I said and he then punch me right on my face.

" Hah... What a weakling, you are not even worth to be warrior, just give up already. " Lu says as I wipe the blood on my nose.

" Or maybe he don't want to quit because he likes it when we do 'things' to him at night AHAHAHA." Chang says as my eyebrows crossed.

( Don't fight back...)

( For my miss... I will... Not fight back.)

" Oh yeah, when you bring up that topic Chang, it is definitely like that, he must have really like being rape every night. " Lu

( No... It is not, I am only here to serve the Yue Empire.)

( I just can't fight back..not today.)

" AHAHAHA, he must have like it being assaulted too AHAHHAHA. " Zuo says as I just clench my fist.

( Keep calm... No need to fight back, for my highness.)

" F*cking loser." Lu says and then kick my stomach and I just groan in pain.

( For my highness and the Yue empire...)

" Remember this, you commoners won't get anything in here, by just looking at you... You are not even worth it." Lu says as I just groan in pain.

" Come on, get up and get us some food outside, buy us some food and used that money you save." Chang says and I then just get up and walk away.

( For my sister, my highness and the Yue Empire, I won't fight back until I won't become a warrior.)

-🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)