Chapter 59

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As we arrived inside the palace, I then put her down on the ground, and she was glaring at me with her eyebrows crossing to each other.

I then just give her a faint smile as I untied the rope on her habd and she then spit out the cloth inside her mouth, and she's still glaring at me.

" There. You can yell all you want now." I said as I give her a smile, she then crossed her arms and still giving me that lion eyes.

" Whatever." Xiaobai says as she walks away from all of us and I just smile as I shake my head.

" Aren't you coming idiots? " Xiaobai says, and I then just chuckles as I walk towards her, and she keeps glaring at me.

( She's really mad at me.)

As we both walk inside the palace where the Empress and Emperor, we were greeted by the maids and guards.

" Greetings to both of you your majesty, we just arrived In the palace with no troubles at all, just like what you wanted your majesty." I said and bow my head down.

" Alright." Emperor Yue

" Dear darling! You just made it in time." Empress Yue

" How was your day with Sir Lord Yang, my lovely sweetie pie?  " Emperor Yue

( Man... I can't even look at the Empress at her eyes directly.)

( I heard some creepy and scary rumors about the Empress, and the fact that she is cruel and the most scary Empress, gives me shivers.)

( Though... Both Xiaobai's parents doesn't have purple eyes, but I heard Jinxiu once said that she got her purple eyes by the Empress Yue's mother)

( Although the Empress Yue's Mother... People says that she died by an unknown illness, while the other people says she is still alive.)

( Still, it is just a rumor going around the Empire.)

( I am more afraid of the Empress than the Emperor, both are scary but no one can defeat the Empress.)

( Although... Xiaobai is just like her mother, but in a good way, she only fight people who actually deserve some beat up.)

" Where are they? Did they already arrived? Are they here? I wanna meet them! " Xiaobai says with a smile on her face, the Empress then smile widely.

" Not yet dear, they will arrived tomorrow, I also want Lord Yang to come and meet the whole family of my side, would that be alright?  " Empress Yue says as she looked at me, I then just give her a faint smile.

" I wouldn't reject such an invitation to its majesty, I would also love to meet its majesties family side. " I said and she then smile.

( I can meet the Empress family side?! )

( This is such an honor! )

( The people in here have never meet the entire family of Yue, but I can get to meet them for real?! )

( I can't help but to feel anxious, if the Empress is the most scariest in here, then that means... Xiaobai's mother side of family.)

( No... Don't think like that, I'm also gonna be part of the family, so It is not right to think of something they are not.)

" Great, then it is settled, tomorrow both of you must arrived in here early on the morning, is that clear? " Empress Yue