Chapter 107

[THE TWIST]
[THE HUNTED and Invented MEMORIES]
[AND THE HORRIBLE REALITY]

—🌙 Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After I gestured him to come back to me, he then suddenly just placed his both hands on my face and forced me to look at him.

" What are you doing??? " I said as I was smiling at this guy, he then just suddenly give me a kiss on my lips and I was shocked for a moment.

( What the hell is he thinking?? )

Out of nowhere, there where small rain drops and a loud thunder from above can be heard, I then grab his hand wrist but he wasn't moving an inch, so I look back at him with my eyebrows raising.

" What are you doing? We need to go, it is going to rain now." I said with a smile, but then I saw Lord Yang's tears falling from his cheeks, I was confuse for a brief moment and approached him.

I then wipe his tears off and smile looking at his face.

" It is alright, whatever you're feeling right now, come on we need to go and find a shelter, we're going to get soak under the rain if we stay in here." I said but it only confused me, when he looks so pale, the rain then starts pouring so heavily as I look at Lord Yang's face.

( Why the hell is he looking like this? )

" Xiaobai.. " I heard his voice calling my name as I was just staring at his face.

" Wake up." He said and that made me to look at him in confusion.

( What? )

" What do you mean? I'm already awake." I said and he then shake his head and placed his hand on my face, but it only confused me when I felt his cold hands.

" No, all of this are in the past, you need to wake up, you're just trying to remember your past, this is your memory befod it all happens, please wake up. " Lord Yang says and so I pushed him off and the image of him suddenly fades away in front of me.

( What the hell is going on??? )

( What is wrong??? )

I then look to my surroundings just to realize everyone disappeared and  I'm.. All alone.

( Where is.. Everyone??? )

( I don't.. Understand! )

" What the actual fuck is going on to my surroundings right now? Where the hell is everyone??? " I said as the rain keeps pouring heavily.

This must be some kind of a joke! )

( Am I dreaming???? )

( It feels like I'm in my nightmare.)

I then ran outside the pavilion just to see everything were crashing down, every house in the entire empire were all burned, everything on my surroundings feels like there was a war happened.

Feels like I'm the only one who lived in here, I don't even know where the people have gone to.

( Did they all evacuate??? )

( Why am I here all alone? )

( Where is Lord Yang??? )

I then ran with all of my strength to go back to the palace but to no avail, there was no one inside the palace, the thrown where the Empress and Emperor sits down is empty.