CHAPTER 108

[When Everything Will Turn Upside Down]
[The Villainess Is Now Reborn]

—🌙 Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

As I was just sitting on the floor in front of the Empress and Emperors empty thrown, staring at it blankly, while my mind is filled with so many questions.

( Everything that happened, is just half of her memory a dhalf of her wild imagination.)

( I was still living in some fucking fantasy in her memory.)

( Lord Yang's face was so pale... I'm scared that he might be dead along with Xiaobai's mother and father.)

" Fuck everything." I cussed out, I then stare at the thrown again with blank expression on my face.

( Everything happened for a reason.)

( Yeah, that was the advice that Master Peng told Lord Yang.)

I then lay down on the floor, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression, while hearing the rains pouring loudly, the thunder roaring so fucking loudly as well.

( There is no problem with no solutions, I have problem.)

( And I just need a solution.)

" But.." I said and sighs, but when I was just staring at the ceiling, I then smile so widely with my thought.

( If I keep lying down in here, nothing will happen to me.)

( Those seven animals did said about Xiaobai being so powerful.)

( If I am Xiaobai.. I guess I'm powerful.)

I then look at my hands and stare for quite minutes and thought of seeing a fire dancing on my hands.

I then get up and sits properly when the thought in my mind happened, I then stares at the empty thrown as I smile so devishly.

" Look like I'm going to be the villain in this world." I said and smirk, I then throw the fire in my hand on the thrown causing it to set on fire.

I then turned around and used Xiaobai's power to control everything.

( Now that everyone is gone, I'll be the ruler of this empire from now on WAHAHAHAA! )

" Why is she laughing? " I heard one of my animal guardian says, I then smirk and look at their direction.

" All of you will become my knight and the guardian of this empire." I said and smirk as they just look at me.

( This is all the demons fault! )

( I doubt that the demons who attack this empire is the cause of the Empress and Emperor, especially Lord Yang disappearance.)

( Those mere demons thought they are the villain and ruthless??? )

( Not anymore. *evil laugh*)

" If I didn't exist and I was just acting everything Xiaobai's memories, then that means.. Those demons haven't met the Queen of Gangsters." I said and smirk.

I then turn my head and point my finger to one of my guardian, the dragon that its name is Little Star.

I then gestures all of them to come and follow me outside the palace, when were all now outside, I then turned Little Star into a huge dragon who can breath fire with a massive stone wings.