Chapter 85

[ WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY WIFE?? ]

—🌙 Yang Nianzu (POVs)

We all brought back the child in the Yue Empire Palace, since this little girl has no where to go, we still need to find her other relatives.

Anyway, we already arrived in the palace and I have already treated these child's bruises on her body.

" What are we going to do with this child now? " Shao says as she was placing her hand on the child's forehead.

" She'll be alright, don't you all worry too much." Xiaobai says as she was just eating a bread with meat inside.

" Your highness, how could you said that? The little girl have so many bruises and is abused by her two parents, especially her step mother." Jinxiu says as the others nod their head.

" When I say she's gonna be alright, she will be. Stop saying 'How could I' and 'how dare I', when I say something, I won't regret it and I meant it. " Xiaobai says as she drinks her cold water.

( My wife Xiaobai is a little bit sassy and bossy.)

( How adorable.)

" But your highness, what are we going to do with the child after her recovery? " Jinxiu says as she looked at Xiaobai.

" Hey, Lord Yang. " Xiaobai says as I then looked at her.

( She is not calling me her husband anymore? )

( My heart hurt.)

" What? What's with your face expression? Why are you giving me that disappointed look on your face? " Xiaobai says as I just shake my head.

" Anyway, why don't you send some of your people, you know your soldiers or whatever that is.. To find this little girl's other relatives. " Xiaobai says as I just nodded my head.

( Why is she calling me by my name again? )

( Isn't she supposed to call me her husband? )

( Since we're going to get married? )

( Why is she calling me like that? )

*sigh*

" Yo, what's with your face? " Xiaobai says as I just shake my head and get up on the chair.

" It is already night time, everyone should go to their room and have a good night sleep." I said as everyone then get up from their chairs.

" Just leave the child in my room, I'll take care of her." Xiaobai says as everyone then left the room but before I leave the room, I then turn around to look at her.

" Goodnight Xiaobai. " I said as I was about to close the slide door.

" Nighty Nighty, love ya see ya." Xiaobai says as she was eating her bread with meat inside without looking at me, I was then about to closed the slide door again when she called me by my name.

" Hey wait a minute, where do you think you're going to hah? *eyebrow raised*You little prick, get inside, I didn't tell you to leave yet. " Xiaobai

( What? )

( It is already night time.)

( I still need to sleep today, I'll be waking up early in the morning too.)