Chapter 51

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As we all look around for Xiaobai, we then accidentally saw Jinxiu and we immediately run towards her.

" Jinxiu, where is Xiaobai? " I said as I was staring at her.

" She told me to buy a dumpling for her, but when I turned around, she just disappeared out of my sight again." Jinxiu says and so I just sighed.

As I was looking around, my eyes then captured someone who I know.

" What is he doing here? " I said and then they all look to where I was looking at.

" Huh? Is that... The white fox from the Mount Deira of Valley? I believe that he is one of Master Kong's disciple." Linux

" I know that, but what I mean is... Why is he here? It is not a big problem, although... It is quite rare to see someone from the snowing mountain would come and visit here. " I said as I stare at this guy who is just standing on the rooftop.

" Yeah... But I guess, he has some business with someone in here, they are very known to be busy at their work. " Shen

( Hmm...)

" Oh... Wait! I saw that guy. " Jinxiu says and so I look at her.

( He saw that guy? )

" What do you mean Jinxiu? " Guo says and then Jinxiu look at me.

" I saw him and I know he is the same exact person that I saw when I was with my highness, I feel his cold presence and not just that, I literally saw him spying to my highness." Jinxiu

" What? Why didn't you said anything?! " I said

" That white haired guy with his white clothes and blue eyes, I saw his eyes staring at my highness, I tried to convince my highness to go back to where all of you are, but she just ignored me. " Jinxiu says and I just then sighed once again as I look at that white fox but he was nowhere to be seen anymore.

As I was about to take one step, I suddenly saw Xiaobai from afar, she was holding a flute on her hand as she played it and the people were surrounding her, clapping their hands.

" That must be Xiaobai, I can see those purple eyes so clearly even at a distance like this." Liam

( She really likes disappearing everytime she please.)

( Well... I can't control her even if I wanted too, I already promised to her that I won't be controlling her anymore.)

( And when it will starts snowing... It will be the end of me.)

( That is also why... I need to take an action before the month will end.)

( The Empress... She will definitely going to cut my head off from my body.)

*sigh*

( But... How am I going to get close to her? )

( Wait... She act strangely whenever I talk to her calmly and whenever I am sweet to her too.)

( Does... She likes guys like that? )

( Well... There Is only one way to find out.)

" Xiaobai! " I called and she then turn her gaze to my direction and she look at me as she also give me a  what-do-you-want- face look.

" Xiaobai..." I said as I grab her from her arm and pulls her closer to me and hugs her tightly.