Chapter 35

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

After a few minutes have past, and we have been waiting for Xiaobai for like a minute now, finally she come out  with something on her both hands, she walks towards to all of us with a smile on her face.

As soon as Xiaobai placed the foods on the table she have on her hands, I was surprised and was also wondering about the food she have made for all of us.

I am quite intrigued about the food in front of my eyes right now, I am curious of what foods are this in front to all of us, and it actually really smells so good and look very delicious, but I haven't seen a food like this anywhere in here.

( What are this? )

( And where did she exactly get some shrimp? )

( Ah! She must have used something to get some shrimps.)

" Xiaobai, what are this foods in front to all of us right now? I have never seen all of this food before. " Guo says as Xiaobai look at him with a smile on her face.

" Don't worry, I swear it taste good because I am the one who cook it, come on let us all eat together." Xiaobai says as she smile so widely to all of us.

( Well... It does seem delicious.)

( I can't complain about it.)

When all of us were about to try some of the food that Xiaobai cook for all of us, we all then look at Feng when we heard him suddenly crying.

( What is up with him? )

( Why is he crying while eating? )

" What the heck Is wrong with you? " Yao

" I'm sorry, but Xiaobai what is this food? " Feng says as he point his finger at the food that Xiaobai cook for all of us and he was holding his own plate.

" Its a skillet beef and vegetables, did it failed on your taste Feng? " Xiaobai says as she look at him worriedly.

" No! You're wrong your highness!!! This? It actually taste wonderful and delicious! I'm sorry, but I think I could finished five rices today, I just cried because.. I'm happy, its been a long time since I haven't tasted a delicious food in my entire life before your highness. " Feng says as he then starts eating once again and suddenly Linux also opened his mouth full of food.

*sigh*

( There are still things that I need to teach all of them.)

( And that is manners when you're eating food.)

" Oh! This is so good! What is this called Xiaobai? It taste so good and not just that, it looks good as well! " Linux

( Does it really taste so good? )

( Well... We never know if we wouldn't try.)

" Oh... This is Sichuan Pork, a spicy slices of pork, it's a... Famous cuisine dish. " Xiaobai says as she smiles widely.

( Hmm... It does look delicious.)

( But what is this weird name for a food? What is cuisine?? Did she made the name by herself? )

( What an interesting person you are Xiaobai.)

" Lord Yang, how about you, what do you think of the food that I cook today? " Xiaobai says, I then look at her and at the food in front of me, I then grab my own plate as I tried to taste the food that has shrimp.