Chapter 102

—🌙 Mizuhashi Yurina [Xiaobai] (POVs)

As we come inside the Misty Pavilion, Lord Yang was greeted by so many people, just like what he said before, the people who greet him were mostly males, there are less females in here.

" Sir Lord Yang!!! You've finally come to visit all of us in here!! " Dude (1)

" Sir Lord Yang! Thank you for giving me that beautiful kite you made for me." Girl (1)

( Seriously? )

" Lord Yang, thank you for visiting again and also, I'm still learning about the techniques that you taught me. " Dude (2)

( What did he even teach to this guy? )

" Lord Yang, I heard before you come back in here, you brought victory back in our empire???  " Dude (3)

( Oh... Did he? )

( Was he in a war before he come back here? )

" Lord Yang, where you hurt by anywhere of your body?? It must have been very tough for you to fight three hundred thousands of enemies from other empire." Girl (2)

( Wow... Three hundred thousands of enemies???.. Back when I was in the underworld, I only have fought with enemies for twenty thousands demons..)

( I guess I have a long way to go.)

( Then... When I go back to the underworld, I will defeat millions of demons! )

" Yeah, you must have been so tired. " Girl (1)

" I agree. " Girl (3)

( I can't believe I lose to someone.)

( Wait... this isn't a competition.)

" Everyone stop, I'm fine and thank you everyone for worrying about me, but have you all been good and did you all trained well?  " Lord Yang says as I was just standing behind his back listening.

" Yeah we all did, we sometimes practice day and night too." Dude (3)

" We too! We practiced our newly found skills and powers. " Girl (4)

" That is good, keep practicing and all of you might become something that all of you been dreaming of." Lord Yang says as I saw everyone smiled looking at him.

Until one girl look at me with her brown eyes, she then points her one finger on me.

" Who is she? I've never seen her before. " Girl (5)

Everyones attention were now on me, they were all looking at me as I also look at them with blank expression on my face and just blink my eyes three times.

" Uh... Hi? " I said as I wave my hand without a smile.

" Who is she Sir Lord Yang? Is she perhaps your acquaintance? " Dude (5)

" If she's Lord Yang's acquaintance, then Sir Lord Yang, you should have told us! We would really like to become your acquaintance too. " Girl (4)

( I'd like to say I'm Yurina, but today... I have Xiaobai's identity, so I'm Xiaobai for a day everyone.)

" Although, why does she had a weird eye color? It's like a mix of light and dark purple. " Girl (1)

Right... Everyone in here has a normal eye color, some has hazel eye color, some are just brown or dark blue.