Chapter 81

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

I then woke up from my sleep just to realize, I'm here inside my room, or shall I say.. The real Xiaobai's room.

I still haven't forgotten what I just saw, I then look at the ring on my finger.

( So this ring is actually valuable hah.)

( That woman says I shouldn't be removing the ring on my finger.)

( If I'm not ready to face all of them.)

( Her face is still blurry, I couldn't see her face clearly, but I remembered her voice.)

( It was like... A beautiful calming music to my ear.)

I then sit straight on the bed as I look around the room.

( My eye sight are completely normal now.)

( But.. Those dead people and their time of death.. And how they all die.. I can still remember them.)

( My memories are still fresh.. It is still clear in my mind.)

" Ha.. I've never knew I would actually get scared by seeing some fucking dead people." I mumbled underneath my breath as I then placed my hand to my neck.

( But that time.. I feel like someone was literally choking me so hard that I couldn't even breath properly.)

( My heart that time feels like it was stab by a sharp sword or a knife.)

( It does hurt, I feel pain in my chest, inside my heart, my head feels like it was also going to explode that time.)

( My eyes were like burning in heat or in fire.)

( The feeling of sensation in my body that time was weird.)

( Feels like darkness is covering my entire body with strength and force.)

( No actually, it feels like darkness was trying to eat me or drags me down into a deep dark hole.)

( I feel like I was falling into an endless loop hole, couldn't see anything.)

( The deeper I fall into that hole, the more pain I felt inside my chest, I feel like I couldn't even breath.)

( I feel like I'm inside into a small box filled with water, no hole to breath in.)

( It feels horrible and sickening! In everyone's perspective view, I look fine. But in my own view, my body feels like it was being trapped inside, couldn't move. )

( In that hole, you couldn't hear anything, the silence will makes you feel crazy, until you will have the idea of wanting to end your life...)

( That is... That is what I felt like when I saw them.)

( The whispers... They are telling me to be evil, cruel and kill the people.. all of them.)

( Man.. I feel like I'm going crazy right now.)

" But I like the feeling of it." I said and smile as I then rubs my head and get up from sitting on the bed.

( I feel good.)

( My body feels like it gained a strong energy, I feel overpowered by seeing those shitty dead people.)