Chapter 95

—🌙 Xiaobai Yue [Yurina] (POVs)

Last night, Yurina and I exchanged our identity, now I've become Yurina XD and I'm in her world right now.

The place is actually so big, I mean her room is so fucking huge, her bathroom is so fancy, her two cat are still sleeping together, they are so cute af.

*knock knock*

" Strawberry!!!!!!! " I heard someone's voice outside Yurina's door.

( Strawberry?? Who is strawberry?? )

I then tried to look at my surroundings looking for someone or something, but I don't see any strawberries inside Yurina's Room.

The door then swung widely, revealing a man with red hair outside of the door, he was smiling until it disappeared.

" Oh... You're here." He said in a plain tone.

( Wait... Yurina told me that a guy with red hair names is Yoru?? )

( But what does he mean by 'You're here'? )

" Uh... Yes, good morning? " I said awkwardly, he then steps inside the room and stares at me up and down.

" Where's my little strawberry? Is she inside the bathroom? " Yoru says as I raised my eyebrows.

( Wait... Do I not look like Yurina? )

" I'm... Yurina. " I said and he just smiled and shake his head.

" Nope, you're Xiaobai not my little strawberry, anyway, why are you two exchanging identity?  " Yoru says as he walks towards to me.

( How does he know that?? )

" How... did you know about that?  " I said and he then stops in front of me.

" Because I can tell the difference between you and my little strawberry, anyway I'm glad you're here, demons won't recognize you as Xiaobai." Yoru says as I just nodded my head.

" Anyway, are you ready? Yurina has to attend school today." Yoru says and I just nodded my head.

( There are school in here??? )

( Oh... Yeah, Yurina told me about it.)

I then followed him through the hallways, it actually seems so endless for me XD

The hallways is so long and it feels like the closer I get, the far it will look.

We both then arrived outside of the house and this white haired guy standing besides the cars door who's name is Zenaku, then look at me up and down.

" I can see you're not Yurina, but anyway you two must have exchange identity? " Zenaku says as I just nodded my head.

( Can't I just lie? )

( How did they know I'm not Yurina?? )

He then opened the cars door and I then get inside, this red haired guy who's name Yoru then sits right next to me.

As the cars flies up on the sky, a minute passed by I was amazed to see a few demons with wings were flying on the sky.

( Woah, that is weird and cool at the same time.)

Another minute passes by and we arrived in front of a huge a school, I can see lots of students around, I then went outside from the car as I was just standing and looking at my surroundings.