Chapter 120

—🌙 Lord Yang (POVs)

As I arrived back to the palace, I was then greeted by Feng, Linux and the other people.

" Lord Yang!! Are you alright?! " Feng

" It is—." I said but was interrupted.

" Did that beast hurt you Lord Yang?? " Guo says and I just sigh and shake my head as 'No'.

" Listen, I am alright.. Nothing happened." I said and they all then nodded their head, I then saw Jinxiu, she looks so different.

" Jinxiu, how's my wife inside her chamber?  " I said and she then halt and look to my direction.

" You have nothing to worry about it Lord Yang, my highness is doing okay. *smile*" Jinxiu says as I then nodded my head.

( That won't make me feel satisfied...)

( I want—.No,i need to see me wife, if she is really okay or not.)

I then walk passed through her as I went to see my wife's.. Wither she is sleeping or not.

As I was now standing in front of my wife's door, I then inhale and exhale and opened the door widely and saw my wife still sleeping so peacefully.

As i approach to her direction and sit next to her, I then smile still staring at her.

" Beautiful as always." I said and stroke her hair using my fingers.

( So beautiful..)

" Why are you so beautiful even when you're sleeping? I mean.. Is it just me or you look even more stunning? " I said as I observe her while she's sleeping.

" Yup, its you.. You're obviously turning to be more beautiful." I said and smile, I then kiss her forehead and lay down next to her.

" Sleep well wife... I'll see you tomorrow at morning. " I said as I then closed my eyes and sleep.

*AT MORNING*

As I woke up early in the morning, the first thing I do was to look at my wife next to me, but I immediately get up on the bed and look around just to realize she wasn't here in her room.

( Where did my wife go??? )

I then immediately get up on the bed as I fix my clothes and went outside of her room to look for her.

As soon as I went outside, I bump to Jinxiu, my wife's maid that who looks so different now.

" Oh! Lord Yang, good morning." Jinxiu says as she bow down in front of me and I do the same.

" Have you seen my wife?? " I said and Jinxiu then shake her head.

" No, I did not, but it is not the type of my highness to wake up so early in the morning." Jinxiu says as I nodded my head and look up on the sky.

" Isn't the sky so beautiful today sir Lord Yang?  " Jinxiu says as I nodded my head and then there's a gasp of fresh wind.

" Why don't you look around the palace sir Lord Yang? Maybe my highness is just around the corner." Jinxiu says as I then look at her.

" I know some place where my highness would go in this kind of weather, why don't you visit the beautiful pond in the palace sir Lord Yang?  " Jinxiu says as I nodded my head again and walk away.

Just when I arrived to the place where Jinxiu told me, I was disappointed when I can't see my wife's shadows anywhere.

( Where did she went to?? )