Chapter 61

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After we arrived at the house where I taught a lesson for some lowly ass bitches who have hurt Wan, I then give them a sadist smile and when they all look at me, they all have lowered their heads and they all look down on the ground.

" Everyone, welcome Lord Yang and its Highness besides him." An oldman says, they all then raised up their heads to look at me in shock expression.

" What are you all waiting for? Greet the Princess of the Yue empire and Lord Yang, don't be disrespectful in front of our Princess." An oldman says, I then look at them sadistically while smiling.

" W-welcome your highness, thank you f-for visiting us here. " They all says in chorus, I then remove my hand from Lord Yang and walked towards to them and the guy who I beat up the suddenly flinch.

" Oh? All of you are welcoming me in here? Master, I've never known that your soldiers in here are so... Respectful and welcoming, I'm sure all of them will become a 'future warrior' someday. *sarcastic*" I said and look at them up and down and smirk, they all then just lowered their head because of embarrassment.

" Although... " I said and look at the Master who have taught them and smile at him, I then look at this people who are so called future warriors again.

( I've never thought I would be so mean... But.)

" But I thought, I wasn't even welcome in here, did you all forgot already? One of you says that 'A woman like me isn't allowed here'. " I said and crossed my arms.

" Master, did they told you that I actually come here a few hours ago and there were... A slight problem? they were disrespecting me and even hurt a friend of mine whenever I'm not here. " I said and look at their Master, I then raised my eyebrows when this old man couldn't even make an eye contact at me.

( Tsk.)

" I will introduce myself properly this time, I am Princess Xiaobai Yue, daughter of the Empress and Emperor Yue, please to meet all of you, again. " I said and smile genuinely.

" I-It... It's nice to meet you to y-your highness, it is an h-honor to finally meet the highness p-personally. " They all says in chorus.

( Tsk.)

" I, as the Princess of Yue Empire, I am a Princess who can fight her own battle, I can defeat any of you if you want me,"I said and look at them directly at their eyes but they avoided eye contact with me.

( Weaklings.)

" Never messed up with my friend, don't you know I'm very dangerous? I have fire running in my blood right now, do you all want to taste what is hell feel like? I can drag you all down there from where I have come from." I said and they all immediately shook their head as 'No' .

" Today, Imma' show all of you how to treat me like your future queen. " I said and smirk.

" Now, you better all bow down to your knees and call me 'Your majesty', and when you get up, don't forget to salute in front of me, because I'll be representing all the woman's power in here from now on. " I said and look at them with my fearless expression.

" Is it clear? Because I won't go easy on any of you, trust me, if you provoke me to break your arm, I will definitely break your entire body instead. " I said and smile, they all then saluted in front of me, my eyebrows then crossed to each other as I looked at the other guy.