Chapter 53

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

As Lord Yang and I walks closer to Xiao Ling, I then smiled sadistically at her as Lord Yang and I are actually holding each other's hands.

Though, I am still not comfortable with the idea of holding each other hands, I mean... I've been single for my life when I was still in Beijing.

" Lord Yang, why are you holding her hand? " Xiao Ling says, but before Lord Yang could say anything, I interrupted him.

" Xiao Ling I heard you're invited to a wedding ceremony? And that you will be the maid honor of the bride, is that true? " I said and smile at her and she then raised one of her eyebrows.

" Who's getting married? I didn't even receive any invitation letter. " Xiao Ling says as she glares at me and I just give her a smile.

" You'll know it if you will come to that person's wedding ceremony, right Lord Yang? " I said as I also kick his side with my elbow.

" Ah... That is correct." Lord Yang says and I then look at her as she is literally glaring at me.

( That is right.... Glare at me honey. )

" Oh by the way, I'll be there too and I'll be expecting to see you there." I said and smile, when she was about to say a word, Yao then interrupted her.

" Lord Yang, a few hours ago, I have received a message from the Empress and Emperor Yue." Yao says and so I look at her.

" What does it says?  " Lord Yang

" It is said that the Empress and Emperor of Yue Empire wants Princess Xiaobai to come home immediately for there is a special visitor who wants to visit their Empire." Yao says and so I raised my eyebrows.

( A special visitor? )

( Who could that be?? )

" But, what is the connection of me coming home so quickly? I haven't even explored this entire city that much at all. " I said and crossed my arms.

" Well, as you can see your highness, the Empress Yue of our empire, has a very strange and powerful unknown family, all the people from other continent NEVER had seen the entire family of Empress Yue, except for her mother that has purple eyes just like yours. " Jinxiu says

( Never??? As in never??? )

( Oh yeah, I remember Jinxiu said about Empress Yue's mother and that we have the same eye color.)

" So that means, the special visitor is my mother's family side?  " I said and looked at Yao and she then nod her head.

( I could... Meet them? )

" For real? Oh my ghad! Then lets go home right now! I am very excited to meet this weird people! I mean strange family? " I said with a smile on my face.

( Hays... I was thinking of messing up with Xiao Ling, but maybe I'll do it next time.)

( Also I heard my mother's family side are all powerful people and comes from all royalty family.)

( Does that mean... The real Xiaobai does really have full royal blood running through her blood?? )

( That is awesome! No wonder she has this so much power within her? )

—🌙Empress Yue (POVs)

As I was sitting on my chair facing the mirror in front of me, my dear Emperor then suddenly comes inside the room in such a rush.

" Darling~ why are you running in a such a speed? You aren't playing with the guards outside the palace aren't you? " I said as I look at him on the mirror.

" Darling, your family have called again. *worried*" I then stop combing my hair and smile as I also get up from my chair.

( Oh? They called again? )

( My~ they are such an impatient demons.)

( If only my mother is still alive... which she is alive.*chuckles*)

" Darling, I have told you so many times that you shouldn't be a coward and always gets scared when facing my entire family." I said

" I've told you so many times before and this is the thousand times already." I said and my dear Emperor then just look away.

" Can't help it, all of your family are so strange and cold blooded, not to mention, they all look so scary." Emperor says and I then smiled ear to ear.

" Of course they would be all scary, have you already forgot my dear darling? " I said and smile as I walk closer to my dear Emperor.

" N-not at all, I-I still remembered it. " Emperor says and I then tap his shoulder.

" Good, now tell me what they have said." I said as I look at him with my scary eyes.

" Darling... Your mother's mother says that all of them will be here at exactly morning, they want to see how is our dear little angel doing, just like when they visited her when she was ten and even give her that much of powers 'as a gift', I'm afraid that they might give her some 'weird gift' again. " Emperor says and I then smile genuinely at him.

( Right... I do remember they all give her that so much power... Although it is part of the family tradition.)

" Darling, it is fine, look how our little angel have grown up, she's now beautiful and powerful, someday she might conquer all the world, that would be amazing! " I said and smile as he smiles awkwardly.

" Well then, let us prepare for tomorrow's event, I have already sent a letter to Yao, I hope she already received the letter right now. " I said and smile.

( My little darling have been suffering from the power she received when she was almost turn thirteen, the power she received at ten years old as a gift from the family.)

*sigh*

( That is also why she have seen such horror at a young age, those shadows and deads every night that keeps coming to her is what she has always been afraid of.)

( Although... She is very different back from those days, she has grown stronger than I expected her to be right now.)

( I am such a proud mother.)

( Oh... I heard my mother's dear brother have adopted a daughter years ago... I can't wait to finally meet her too, my daughter and my mother's brother... daughter would be a great friends.)

" Darling, close the entire door from our palace border and tell all the maids to have their day-off and tell the guards... to guard every door and do not let any people come inside except for our daughter and her fiancé." I said and smile sadistically.

" Wait... Darling, are you planning to let Lord Yang meet your family too?  " Emperor says and I then turned around to face him.

" Of course and why not? He would be meeting them anyway, so the sooner is the better. " I said and smile.

" Hmm, well it is up to you, whatever you say is always right and will always be. " Emperor says and I then smile.

( Such a loyal dog.)

( My dear Emperor is under my control, he always gets scared of me, I wonder why other people gets scared of him, but he is scared of me.)

( I didn't even know I married such a coward man, although... He is a good Emperor who always listened to what I say AHAHAHA.)

—🌙

—🌙TO BE CONTINUED —🌙