Chapter 106

—🌙 Yang Nianzu (POVs)

We were just standing while I was also hugging her the whole time, I didn't actually know that she was this so sleepy and that she is really tired too, she just completely fall asleep right now.

( So beautiful.)

( Her beautiful hair, her flawless fair skin, her beautiful unique eye color..)

( That is what makes my wife so gorgeous, appealing, alluring, pretty-looking, attractive, elegant and sassy looking badass woman.)

( Everything about her just seems so perfect and beautiful.)

" I just win the most expensive price in this world, I win a jackpot." I said as I use my hand to stroke on her long and beautiful hair.

" If I could choose one thing over and over again." I said while smiling.

( I'd choose to marry you even at after life.)

( You're the woman that I have been looking for, where were you all this time? )

( I'll protect you wife, I'll protect you from the eyes of other men's.)

" My wife just seems to look like an eye candy to every men." I said as I keep brushing her hair with my fingers.

" You two are such a love dovey couple." Master Peng says as I then look at him and smile.

" What are you two doing? You've been hugging each other for a minute now. " Master Peng says as I then smile and look at Xiaobai.

" Oh she's just tired and sleepy, now she is actually asleep." I said as I brush her hair again.

" Oh... I see, that must have been the effect of the medicine I give to her. " Master Peng says, I then look at Master with my eyebrows raising.

( The medicine? )

" Speaking of that, what medicine did you even give to my wife Master Peng? " I said and he then smile.

" Well... Since your wife was that so called Powerful, i already told you that I can feel your wife's dark and strong menacing aura right? I put something on the medicine too. " Master Peng says as I look at him with my eyebrows crossing.

" What did you put in the medicine?  " I said as I look so worried.

" Don't worry about it, the only thing I put in the medicine... Is that her dark and strong menacing aura will be suppressed inside her and it will give her a weak energy, to make herself away from trouble and danger that keeps following your wife. " Master Peng says as I nodded my head.

" Although, it can't be help if your wife is really being chased by all this danger, no matter how long and where she hide, danger will always follows her around, so pay extra attention to your surroundings, especially to your wife. Keep an eye on her. " Master Peng says as I nodded my head.

" Also, don't forget to make kids after the wedding okay? Make lots of babies with your beautiful wife. *wink*" Master Peng

( Agh... This old man.)

Master Peng then left Xiaobai and I again, I then hold Xiaobai tightly as I look at her, sleeping so gorgeously.

" Why so beautiful when you're just sleeping like this? " I said as I smile, I then stared at her for a few second, then I noticed that she is finally awake.