Chapter 30

*╔════❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖════╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖═══╝*
Chapter 30

—🌙The Empress (POVs)

" Jinxiu, come here, I'd like you to do a favor or something like that for me." I said as she then steps forward.

" Yes your majesty, what would you want me to do today? " Jinxiu, as she then bows her head down in front of me and to the emperor whose sitting next to me at my left side.

" Dear, what would you like to do? now that our daughter has come out from her chamber? " I said as I look at my emperor with a smile.

" Jinxiu, spread a news to all the people and in my empire that 'WE' have a child and it is a princess." Emperor

" And tell it to everybody that the Yue's only princess is very beautiful and has a purple eyes. " I said and smile widely.

" Yes your majesty," Jinxiu says as she bows her head in front.

" Go on, spread the news to everyone now. " I said and she then nod her front of me and the emperor and she then bow before she left the palace outside.

" Wouldn't it be dangerous if everyone would go crazy because of this sudden news?  " Emperor says, I then look at him and smile sadistically.

( Dangerous hah.)

" Dangerous you say? " I said and look at the emperor.

" I do not like it when you smile like that to me, what are you thinking?  " Emperor

" Just a thought, no need to worry my dear." I said and then look at the palace door.

" Guards! Come here inside right now." I said and then one of the guards then comes running inside the palace in a rush.

" Yes your majesty, what can I do for you? " He says, as he kneels down in front of us.

I then stood up from my throne and walk towards him and then, I let out ten evil spirits from my hands as I walk towards to this soldier.

" I want you to find ten poor man who will possessed this ten evil spirits, and send all of them to fight my daughter." I said and smile.

" Y-your majesty, she's our only princess and she's your daughter, why are you planning to send this spirits and let her be in danger? " He said and so I glared at him.

" Dare to speak? Or do you want me to cut off your head from your body? " I said and his gaze then look at the floor.

" I-ill do what you want me to do your majesty. " He said as he also stutters in front of me and then left immediately.

I then turned around as I go back to sit down on my throne next to my emperor.

" Dear, why are you sending those evil spirits to harm our daughter? " Emperor

" Oh hush dear, I am not harming our daughter, didn't you heard the news from Jinxiu? " I said

" What news are you talking about? " Emperor

" Our daughter caught a theif by her own hand and even pinned him on the ground with no troubles or hesitation." I said and smile

" Oh really?  " Emperor said as he smiles.

" Yes of course and not just that, I heard another news from Jinxiu when they were in the Helga Village before, Jinxiu says that there are few bunch of people who caused troubles in that village, and our daughter fight with those people! Isn't that a wonderful new? " I said and look at him with a smile.