Chapter 4

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 4

—🌙Jinxiu (POVs)

My Highness pinned the man down on the ground without hesitations or any trouble.

And because of that I was shocked at what I'm seeing, my Highness is pinning a thief on the ground!

I'm so proud of My Highness!

" Oh my goodness! " The woman says

" Thank you miss, thank you for stopping this thief. " The woman says and the guards who were chasing after the thief then hold his arm.

" Please, tell me how can I repay your kindness miss? " The woman says and my Highness just stared at the thief and then at the woman.

" Excuse me, madam, she's my Highness," I said

" Princess Xiaobai Yue, the only daughter of Empress and Emperor Yue," I said proudly and the two guards and the woman then looked at my Highness with a shock on their face.

Of course, they would be shocked to see My Highness, for this is her first time going outside the palace border.

The people in other empires didn't even know that the empress and emperor itself has a child.

For it was forbidden for all of us maids to say a word that they had a princess.

And I'm not sure if the empress and emperor will announce that they have a daughter they've been hiding from all the people and other empires.

But since I have told these people here that she's the daughter of our emperor and the empress... 

I guess, we will be preparing lots of things after I return to the palace.

" Y-You're the daughter of the empress and emperor Yue??! " The woman says and she used her finger to point to my highness.

" Excuse me officer, would you kindly release this man you're holding? " My Highness says and so I looked at My Highness.

" But Your Highness, this man is a thief, he stole the pocket of this woman," I said while I look at My Highness but she only smiled at me and then someone appeared.

" What's going on in here? "

"Are there any problems? " I then look at the young man beside me and I was shocked to see Lord Yang Nianzu.

" Ah! Lord Yang Nianzu." The woman says

" Good day, it is lovely to meet you here, lord Yang." The woman says

" But this man right here is a thief! He stole my pocket." The woman claimed.

" And he needs to be punished for what he did my lord." The woman says and then I look at the young man in front of us who has been captured by the two guards.

" Well—" Lord Yang says but My Highness interrupts him before he could finish his sentence.

" Wait, are you going to send him to jail? " Princess Xiaobai says and I was looking at her.

" Yes. Stealing is a crime, he needs to be punished for what he has done." Lord Yang says

" Well, MAYBE this man has a reason for why he has stolen this woman's pocket." Princess Xiaobai says while I keep staring at My Highness.

( Well, My Highness might be right but still...)

" But your Highness, he stole the woman's pocket," I said