Chapter 32

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After taking my bath on the tub, I then went to my room to check those tiny spiders if they are already done with their chores.

" All done? " I said as I brush my hair.

" Yes your highness," I then smile to them and give them a small pieces of food.

" Now leave and have a rest, I'll call all of you, if I needed some help." I said and they all then went through inside to a small hole on the walls.

I then take a look on myself in front of the mirror and then smile genuinely.

( What should I do now? )

I then stop looking at myself in front of the mirror when I heard a voice outside my room, I then immediately went outside to my room, but just to see a woman on her pink clothes and tied up hair with bunch of accessories on her hair too, she is yelling outside with loud voice with two servants on her side.

" Lord Yang? Are you here? Lord yang? I come to visit as quickly as I can after I heard that you have already returned in here. " she said and I just crossed my arms as I was staring at her.

( Who is this woman? And why is she looking for that bastard? )

( Although she looks so familiar to me for some reason.)

( I think I've seen her before, but I can't remember where I have seen her. )

I then step forward and walk towards to this strange woman in pink clothes with bunch of hairpins accessories on her hair.

She even have two female servants with her behind her back, when she saw me, she then look at me with a look on her face and she then raised one of her eyebrows as she stare at me up and down.

( Uninvited guest from Lord Yang's house? )

( That is surprising but not so.)

( For I know, Lord Yang did not told me anything that he will be having a guest, and he didn't said that the guest would be a woman.)

( If have known, I would have prepare something for her, but like what she was yelling before.)

( Lord yang is not expecting any visitor at all today and this girl in pink clothes, comes to visit after she hears that the bastard has returned.)

( Looks interesting, what is her relationship with that bastard? More interesting if you asked me.)

" Who are you and what are you doing in Lord Yang's house? " She finally says after she was done staring at me up and down, as she also then crosses both of her arms in front of me.

" Im—." I said but she eventually interrupted me, not letting me to finish what I was about to say to her.

" No, your existence doesn't matter in here, I know you're just a servant in his house, I mean look at how you wear your clothes, you look like a worker in this house, but it would be such a shame if I say ill words in front of you, since Lord Yang wouldn't want to hear that from me because he cares about me." She said as she look at my white clothes but is mixed with blue.

( Excuse her? A servant? )

( Dare to look down on me bitch? )

( And you said what now? That bastard? Cares about you? Like I care bitch? )