Chapter 54

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

Today we're riding the most fastest way to go back home to my empire, I am really excited to meet this weird people from the Empress family side.

( There have been a rumor that the Empress comes from mysterious backgrounds of family.)

( But there is something that I haven't forgotten yet.)

( When the first day I cook food for Lord Yang and his people, I can't help but to eavesdrop about their conversations.)

( And I meant to say is... I Fucking heard everything, from the start to its ending.)

( Now... I also understand Lord Yang's personality towards woman, he is not so expressive of his emotions when it comes to the woman he likes, but somehow I can detect a man's emotions sometimes.)

( Earlier, when he asked me to marry him, his emotions weren't sincere and that he doesn't feel any special towards Xiaobai or me.)

( So when I agreed to marry Lord Yang because I want Xiao Ling to get jealous, I was thinking that if he doesn't have any emotion towards Xiaobai then that means, marrying him won't be a troublesome, since we do not have any feelings to each other.)

( That is my reason why I agreed to marry him that easily and also, I forgot to say this important thing, when I asked him the second time I make him repeat his words, his emotions were still the same.)

( And... It seems like he only says those words because... It has to do with the contract that Jinxiu says a minute ago.)

( That Empress! Is she trying to force Lord Yang to marry Xiaobai?? )

( But why??? Is it because Lord Yang is a Loyal Dog to the Yue Empire? That is ridiculous. )

( But still... That ridiculous bitch woman who frame his dad... I'll make her pay for what she has done to Lord Yang's family, I'll make her family suffer.)

" Wife...I mean Xiaobai, what are you doing? " Lord Yang says and so I look at him.

( Wife? )

( I don't like a husband calling me a wife without any feelings towards to its partner.)

( But... I'll just put this aside.)

" You can just call me by my name if you want, I don't mind." I said and smile.

" Alright, so what are you doing? Why are you smiling? " Lord Yang says as he stares at my face.

" Uh... Nothing that much, but I'll make a promise." I said and smile as he raised an eyebrow.

" What promise are you saying? " Lord Yang says and so I look at him again.

" Well... Don't worry, I will avenge you and your family to those people who caused pain from you, I'll make sure that they will suffer from eternal pain... Endlessly. " I said and smile as I show him my fist.

" Avenge me? From who? And why? I don't have enemies wife. " Lord Yang says as he chuckles.

" Keep lying, everyone has enemies in their life and besides, I will find them and make them suffer. " I said and smile.

" Whenever you says those things, you're giving me chills. " Lord Yang says as he smiles and I just give him a fake smile.

( Though... I hate marrying someone who doesn't have a clear emotions.)