Chapter 25

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 25

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

An hour has passed after I give the apple that Master Yi wants me to give the apple to Xiaobai when I have the chance, like if she's hungry.

I also remember what Master Yi says, after she will eat the apple, she will absolutely turn into an animal if she will disobey me.

Now just thinking about the apple, it seems like I am holding an ace card... I guess?

If Xiaobai possesses the impossible power, how can she did not notice something was off from the apple?

Did she really not notice it because she was really hungry? That could also be a reason...

But that doesn't matter right now, what matter is... she already have eaten the apple.

" Ugh..." I then look at her.

( Is something wrong with her now? )

( Is it already effecting?? )

" Xiaobai... Are you alright? You've been quiet for awhile now, is something wrong? " I said as the horse keeps moving and my other left hand was holding her on her waist.

Oh I forgot... The apple has a strong energy... Maybe this is the effect of what I give to her, the spell that Master Yi created must be fighting with her powers inside her right now.

" I feel dizzy and my vision aren't too clear right now, my stomach hurts a little too, I think I wanna vomit something, but it feels like it doesn't want to come out either." Xiaobai says as she covers her mouth with both of her hand, and I smiled behind her back.

( The spell is fighting with her powers inside...)

( I hope it'll win against her powers.)

( Well... There's only one way to find out after she will get better.)

( I'll make her disobey to me and we shall see if she will really gonna turn into an animal.)

( I hope it'll be a cute little one.)

( I don't want it to be very wild one.)

" I think you poisoned me with your apple, how dare you—ugh... My stomach really hurts so bad right now." Xiaobai says as her right hand is placing on her stomach.

" Come on, just lay your head on my chest for awhile, get some rest, you must be really tired." I said as she then listened and just closes her eyes for awhile.

( Seems like the spells that Master Yi created is really fighting inside her.)

( Well of course it will, Master Yi says... If she can burn and turn all the pendants into ashes, Master Yi think of another way.)

( And that is giving her an apple to eat, in that way she wouldn't gonna burn it and turn it into an ashes.)

*sigh*

( Although the problem is... How the hell am I really going to make her mine at the end of the month?! )

( Xiaobai looks like she is not particularly interested into any guys at all! But can still flirt with them without getting any feelings.)