Chapter 100

*BACK IN XIAOBAI'S WORLD*

*FAST FORWARD*

—🌙 Mizuhashi Yurina [Xiaobai] (POVs)

It was already afternoon and I almost forgot about what Xiaobai told me, I still need to visit Wan Peng right now, After we killed that guy who abused Wan, Xiaobai erase Wan's memory about that incident at night.

" Your highness, where are you going today? " Jinxiu says as I was about to go outside the Palace, but this girl then blocks my way.

" Just outside, I just want to walk around the Empire." I said and Jinxiu the maid then nodded her head.

" Would you like me to accompany you, your highness?" Jinxiu says as I shake my head as 'No'.

" No need to accompany me, besides I'd like to be alone for now. " I said and she then nodded her head once again.

" Well then.. Please be careful your highness, there are some bad people in the Empire around, you might get hurt, since some people doesn't know they have a princess in this Empire yet. " Jinxiu says as I nodded my head.

" Although, I already spread the news that the Empress and Emperor Yue has a daughter, but no one believes it because they have never seen you, your highness. " Jinxiu added.

( Sounds reasonable enough.)

" Alright, thank you for the information, I better get going now. " I said and wave goodbye to her.

" Be always extra careful your highness. " Jinxiu says as I smile to her.

As I was now walking around the big Empire, I keep looking for that same house when Xiaobai and I went to, when we punished three guys and the other one we killed it.

While I was just walking, looking up on the sky, I then saw two kites flying above on the sky and then I saw two little boys playing it.

I then looked to my left side and saw a young woman, looks like she's still in her twenties, I then stared at the musical instrument she was holding.

( Ah.. It is the most important role in people social lives in ancient china time.)

( Traditional musical instruments? Sounds interesting.)

( I heard.. That in ancient times for example.. Like this year.. Traditional music or instrument are pretty popular.)

( Tho.. this woman is holding a guzheng musical instrument.)

I then just smile as I continued to walk around the big empire, while passing by again, I saw at least four people playing board games or shall I say chinese chess game.

( Although.. I'm not into board games, I usually gets bored when I play it with someone. )

*sigh*

As I keep walking around the empire , there are too many people right now, the rain already stopped a few hours ago.

( I don't remember where the house is.)

I was about to retreat going back to the palace when I heard a familiar voice.. I then immediately look to my surroundings and saw Lord Yang.

Oh yeah, he actually left the palace because there are some things that he needs to take care of, his a warrior, the great warrior, though he really knows how to negotiate with the things.