Chapter 40

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After a few hours passes by and we already have our breakfast, Lord Yang has already left the house to see the Prime Minister.

And speaking of Prime Minister, that stupid brat bitch pink bacteria girl name Xiao Ling will be clinging on to his arms again, that pink bacteria woman aghh.

( I'll have her next time and I won't make her be able to escape from me again.)

" Your highness, would you like to have some tea with me? " Jinxiu says as she was staring at me and was also smiling.

" Jinxiu, do you like to sneak out from the house? " I said and was smiling widely to her.

" Your highness, you might be my majesties princess, but what Lord Yang ordered me, he says to not make you go outside the house or he will punish me." Jinxiu says and I just then sighed and roll my eyes.

( Lord Yang... Lord Yang again.)

( Why does everyone listen to whatever he says?! )

" And besides, it is for your own safety too your highness, that is why we shouldn't disobey Lord Yang's orders. " Jinxiu says as she smiles widely.

" Do you like him? " I ask directly and that made Jinxiu to stare at my face for quite a second.

( Silence means yes.)

" So you do like him hah. " I said and smirk at her and Jinxiu then shake her head.

" No your highness, I do not have any feelings for Lord Yang and even if I do have a feelings for Lord Yang. He and I, will never be together, for I am a daughter of a commoner and he comes from a noble family." Jinxiu explained and I just stare at her face as I was crossing my arms.

( Fucking noble titles.)

" Does titles from a person really important? Like hello poeple? Love is love, if you love each other, no one should or can stop both of you. " I said as I put my hands on her shoulder and Jinxiu just smiled at me and she grab my hand and remove it from her shoulder.

" Your highness, you do not understand, we commoners can only marry a person who had the same level as we have. " Jinxiu says as she smiles genuinely at me.

( Argh...)

" What if... Someone will falls in love with you? What if that person comes from a noble family? Or maybe... Comes from a royal family? Hah! What do you think about that? " I said as I crossed my arms and Jinxiu just laugh at me.

" Your highness, that is not going to happen, their family would be against it, because I am a COMMONER. " Jinxiu says and I just roll my eyes.

( Whatever, you will definitely going to fall Inlove with someone who is a noble, sooner or later.)

" Anyway, your highness, do you have any love interest to Lord Yang?  " Jinxiu says and I then look at her with my gross-face-look expression.

( Love interest to that bastard? )

( Over my dead body duh.)

" If I'm going to marry that bastard, give me a reason why would I marry that guy. " I said as I stare at Jinxiu.

" One, his handsome and he is love by some woman and hated by some man's." Shen then suddenly appeared right besides Jinxiu and I just raised my eyebrows.