Chapter 22

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 22

—🌙Liam Enlai (POVs)

As we all gathered inside the house, a sudden gasp of strong wind come inside the room and formed into a tornado right in front of us and then the Aptera Star appears before us.

( Its finally here.)

" Your highness. " I said as she then look to my direction as I can see her purple eye colors.

" Hmmm? " Xiaobai

( Her highness sure is very beautiful...)

" What is it? " Her highness, Xiaobai says as I was still staring and mesmerizing her purple eye colors.

( They are indeed so beautiful.)

" Hmm...? Are you just going to stare at me? Am I that pretty hah? *smile* Yeah, I sure am pretty alright, I can't help being pretty." Her highness says as I smiled.

( And maybe has high self confidence.)

( Well there's nothing wrong being confident and praising their self.)

" Are you ready for your test your highness? " I said and she then look back in front of her.

" Hmm... I don't know, but I think I'm going to fail on my test. I mean do I have to take a test? What do I have to do? I didn't know I have a surprise exam today. " Her highness says as I raised an eyebrow.

" Yes, your highness. You need to take part in the test but don't worry, there's no way you would failed in this test." I said

" I don't know dude. No one told me that I have an exam today, I forgot to study. What the hell is this test for anyway? I've never like pop quiz when I was in high school in some prestige University." Her highness says as I was staring at her.

( High school??? University??? )

" Your highness, what do you mean by high school and University? " I said

" Oh that? Its where students studies and learn things from their teachers and to some books, then after graduating from high school and college they can now find a job and plans for their f'cking future. " Her highness

" Its an Era where mostly some student gets insane and have to study hard to pass their exam. Its a boring time for me and also the worst, teachers giving surprise quizzes... Like damn, I got twenty four out of one hundred in my answer sheet because of that." Her highness says as I was just staring at her and listening.

( I can only understand her highness a bit.)

After some minutes passes by, the Aptera Star then glows as it is a sign that it can be use now, and her highness gasp in awe as she saw the star glowing brightly.

" So... this is the weird Star that everyone been talking about? It is weird alright. But I have one question. Where's my answer sheet? I thought there's gonna be an exam here? I'm not excited since I'm not fun of surprise quizzes. " Her highness says, while her eyes could not even look away from the star.

" What is this thing called again? Tera star? App star? What? Is it Google star? Or perhaps a Google play? " Her highness says

( Google star? What is that? )