Chapter 46

—🌙Chen Ren Xue (POVs)

After the Demon hunter asked a question to Xiaobai, she didn't even give him any expression on her face at first, she was just staring at his face very calmly and she then finally smile ear to ear.

( She is even more so beautiful whenever... I keep looking at her.)

( What am I even thinking right now? )

( But she is way too beautiful...)

( I just... Can't take my eyes off of her right now... Even in this kind of situation.)

( I've never seen a princess who is so calm and a beauty that is just so alluring and attractive.)

As I keep staring at her, I then just notice on my peripheral view that someone is glaring at me, I then immediately look at this person in front of me.

( Why is this dumbass Lord Yang glaring at a prince of Xue Empire at me?! )

I then give him a what are you looking expression on my face, as he just glared at me and I just crossed my eyebrows to each other looking at him.

Xiaobai then finally answered the Demon Hunter's question with a smile on her face.

" Is there something wrong Mister so called Demon Hunter Sir?  " Xiaobai says and the Demon hunter then stares at her directly at her eyes, but eventually he then avoided an eye contact with her.

( Did he not like her eyes? )

( Her eyes is very mesmerizing, he should know that.)

( A beautiful purple eyes, he should be grateful to see that eye color.)

( He should be very grateful to see a beautiful purple eyes like that, he can only stare at it, once in his lifetime.)

( He should treasured this moment right now.)

" Why does my signal keeps pointing at you? " Demon Hunter (A)

" Is it because I am possessing a strong demonic aura? Like what Prince Chen says? " Xiaobai says and that made me to look at her in surprise.

( What?! Why the heck did she told him that?!! )

" Enough with this Rong, this young lady does not possesses any strong demonic aura, she's not even a demon at all, maybe she just have a brought something inside her pocket, show it to me young lady." Demon Hunter (B)

( She have brought something inside her pocket? )

( I didn't know about that, but I do sense a strong demonic aura coming from Xiaobai.)

Xiaobai then checked her pocket on her clothes and finally she pulled the soul eater.

That only demons have, cause' if humans touched it,l with their bare hands, even goddess and celestial people, their souls will be taken away and that will make the demon become so powerful, even the emperor of all demons, he also have the 'soul eater', though he's already powerful.

( But why the fuck is Xiaobai touching it with her bare hands?!!! )

( Her soul will be taken away!!! )

( And she could die!! )

" Oh goodness sake! Do not touch it with you bare hands young lady! " Demon Hunter (B)