Chapter 12

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 12

-🌙Yang Nianzu (POV)

The Emperor and the Empress of Yue Empire then sit down on their chair, then we take our sits as well.

Then we all have a good conversation like usual since, his and her majesty often invites me to have tea with them, not until...

" So... My dear son-in-law. " Her Majesty calls and I turn my head to look at her.

( Did her majesty just calls me her son-in-law? )

( Hmm... I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that.)

( But... Her Majesty expects me to become his son-in-law...)

( What should I do if her highness doesn't want to get married? )

( What if her highness had someone she was seeing?? I hope they won't force her.)

" Lord Yang have you ever thought of what we told you before? The deal, I'm talking about that one, do you remember? " Her Majesty said, while she take a sip in the cup.

( Ah... If she's talking about protecting her daughter, then I will gladly put my life on the line to protect her Highness.)

" Ah yes, I have already thought about it," I said and I smiled genuinely at her and his majesty, then both of them smiled at me.

" Then tell me what you think right now, I would like to hear your thoughts." Her majesty said and so I smiled.

" I will assure you my majesty that I will protect and guard her highness with my life on the line," I said and the Empress then chuckles.

" I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about you marrying my beautiful daughter. " Her Majesty said.

And I just look at the other people in this dining room who are also here, especially those who have not heard the news yet.

" Wait, your majesty... Do you have a daughter? " Linux said with surprise written all over his face.

( No matter what he does, he has no manners sometimes.)

" Yes, and my beautiful lovely daughter will be here any minute now." Her Majesty said.

" I can't wait to see the princess. " Shen said and he smiled ear to ear, while his twin young brother sits down without uttering any word.

( Why is he so quiet today? )

They all continued their conversation again and suddenly Jinxiu, the servant appeared, and then as expected this 'purple-eyed' girl appeared once again.

( What the hell is she doing here? )

( She shouldn't be here.)

( Is she also a trusted woman to the Empress and the Emperor of the Yue Empire? )

" Have a sit my dear darling." Her Majesty said.

When she takes a sit on the chair so gracefully just right across from me on the table, both of our eyes then meet.

And she then suddenly just smirked and winked at me and her purple eyes shines from the light inside the room.

My eyebrows furrowed just from looking at her face, I then ignored her and grab a cup that has wine.

( Is she a close acquaintance of the Empress?? )

( But her majesty just called her dear darling.)

( Arghh... Why is she even here right now? )