Chapter 57

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

I then went closer to him and sit in front of him as I also hold his face and smile to him as I punch his face for four times, causing him get wounds and cough bloods.

" Oh, you look so beautiful stained with blood, lets put some more, shall we sweetie? " I said and smile genuinely as I slapped his pretty face really hard two times, and there were hand marks from what I did.

Lastly, I then punch him at his eyes causing him to lost consciousness, I mean who wouldn't? I punch him so many times and hard as fuck.

I then get up and turned around with blood on my fist, I then look at each one of them, while I also notice Lord Yang staring at me, I then look at the guy who speaks bad words behind Wan's back.

" You, come here or I'll come to you." I said as I point my finger to the guy, he then points his self and I nodded as I gesture him to come forward.

" Walk fast or I'll burn you alive." I said angrily as I also show him a fire on my hand, when he was in front of me, I stare at him for quite seconds and slapped his face five times using my right hand.

" Who are you to do this hah?! " He said angrily, and I look at him in surprise, but I then smile as I punch his mouth pretty well, causing him to step back away from me covering his mouth.

" I am quite surprised that you can still talk after I slap you on the face, but I guess slapping your face wasn't enough? " I said and walk towards him but he keeps stepping back, I then stop and look at this two people behind him.

" Hold him if you don't want to get punished by me. " I said and stare at them coldly, this guy's behind him then hold him, both of his arm.

" Good dogs." I said and smirk, I then look at this guy in front of me and give him a piece of my fist as I give him an upper cut and give him a spinning kick on his face causing him to lose strength to stand up properly.

I then kneeled down as I hold his face and smirk at him, I then let him go and turn around to face all of them with a murderous look on my face and an aura.

" You... All of you, try to touch Wan again and I will make sure that everyone in here will suffer and will taste my fist, I will rip your entire skin off from your body and cook it with hot boiling water and feed it to all of you." I said with my murderous face expression as I also smile at all of them.

" And... I WILL pull each nails from your fingers slowly and slowly until it bleeds out, then I'll cut your fingers in half, do you all want that as punishment?  " I said and smile and all of them shook their heads immediately.

" N-No we d-don't want that p-punishment!. We won't hurt nor touch him again, we p-promise it to you young miss. " All of them says in chorus as they all stands properly, after hearing them, I was even more furious.

( They won't touch him? A-AGAIN?!!!! )

" Ah... You fucking people... So you all touch Wan?! Not just once but many times?!!!!  " I yelled as my eyebrows were almost crossing to each others while looking at them with my angry expression on my face.

( You messed with the wrong person right now.)

" N-No... That is not what w-we meant young m-miss." The other guy says as I stared all of them.

" All of you... DO YOU ALL WANT TO DIE?! " I said and smile so sadistically.

" N-No miss." They all says in chorus.

" Kneel down in front of me if you won't, I'll fucking pull those legs off from your body and I'll just stare at all of you while bloods flows like a fountain." I said and they all then kneel down on their knees so fast.

" Good dogs. " I said and smile, I then walk closer to this guy with light hair  who was holding the guy before, the guy whom I just give an upper cut.

This light haired dude then steps back looking at me with his frightened expression look on his face.

I then gestured him to come forward, at first he was hesitating but eventually he listened to me, I then used his white clothes to clean the bloods on my fist and when I look at him, he then immediately look at the other direction.

( Tsk.)

( Such a bunch of assholes and weaklings, they can't even defeat a woman like me.)

I then walk closer to Lord Yang and I don't know why but he then just give me a smile on his face, I then just ignored him and walk towards to Wan.

" Don't worry, they won't hurt you no more and If they do, fight back and never hold back from an enemy, that is a true warrior, never backs down from an enemy, show them what you got, show them who is the boss." I said and smile as he wipe his own tears.

( Geez... He is so fragile.)

" If you want to become a great warrior someday, show them how cold hearted you are and never be a soft hearted person if you're facing an enemy, but I am proud but disappointed at the same time Wan." Lord Yang says and I then look at him.

" How can you just let them treat you like a trash when you are not? Next time, don't let the people step on you just like that. " Lord Yang says and I then smile to him.

" All of you, I will give you hard training as punishment, especially those people who have hurt this young man, will face me later. " Lord Yang

" I will talk to each one of those who hurt this man and give them a full punishment, every morning until afternoon all of you will have an extreme training and there is no break time, is that clear?  " Lord Yang

( What is he? A captain??? )

" Yes sir!  " They all said in chorus.

" And one more thing, treat him as one of your friends, if not... treat him as a human, because if you don't, you know what I will always do to all of you as a punishment. " Lord Yang said and I saw him smirking.

( Huh? What punishment could that be? They all look scared as hell...)

" Anyway, I'll come back here after all of you washed yourself with cold water and also, those idiots who are on the ground, bring them to their room and clean those bloods on their face." Lord Yang says and they all just nodded their head, but one of this guy steps forward to me so I raised an eyebrow.

" What? Do you also want to receive a punch from my fist? " I said as I crossed my arms.

" Young miss, can I say something to you, but I want to whisper it on your ears, it is about Wan." He said and that made my eyebrows to crossed, I then gesture him to come closer to me.

—🌙

—🌙TO BE CONTINUED —🌙