Chapter 112

[The Fearsome Horrifying Villainess]
[Queen of Cruel and Violence]
[The Monster You All Been Waiting For]

—🌙 Wan Peng (POVs)

As this demons are just fighting, I can't help but to feel so scared after seeing those bloods on the floor and how violent and aggressive this Princess of Yue Empire.

I've never seen a princess from royal family killing someone with just a snap of the finger.

( This woman is fucking scary..)

( I shall notes it to myself.. I will not try to provoke her in the near future to fight with me.)

( She might end up blowing my head off too.)

( My legs are trembling.. She is pretty strong.. I can feel that dark energy on her.)

" Is she like this? " I whispered as this woman besides me shake her head as 'No'.

" I've never seen my highness being so ruthless, she have been always a kind hearted and cheerful princess before., but now.. She looks.. Something Ive never imagined before." this woman says.

" That is enough already! *sigh*" I then look at Xiaobai the Princess of Yue Empire.

All of the demons then look at her in nervousness with their scared look written all over on their faces.

After staring at Xiaobai, a weird glowing purple light then comes out from her hands, I then saw her smirking.

The weird light on Xiaobai's hand then approached to the demon with short white hair, that weird light then went inside to his body as the door from the palace opened widely.

" Run and go back to where your emperor has been hiding, tell him.. Everything what happened in here. *smile*" Xiaobai

" And before you go.. Deliver this message to your emperor, tell him.. That a girl name Xiaobai with purple eyes from the Yue Empire wants to see him and.. Bring all the hostage that he hides.. Because, I have a gift.. A gift that he always wished for. *grin*" Xiaobai says as she stare at this demon.

" Now go, before I will devour your entire body to my hungry babies. " Xiaobai says wearing a smile on her face while this hideous looking creatures on top of the palace walls are making weird and scary noises.

That demon guy then immediately run off from the palace all of his strength as we all then look at her when she laugh so historically.

" *laugh* I never thought of myself as a very cruel person AAHHAHAHA he really runs away.*grin*" Xiaobai as she then wear that sadistic smile on her face again.

" I have a bad feeling about this..." I whispered as I look at the remaining six demons inside the palace.

" W-why.. Are you laughing like that? " Demon (3)

" You're asking me why?  " Xiaobai says as she smirks staring at each one of them with that creepy smile on her face.

" He fall for my trap that is why I'm laughing." Xiaobai says as I look at her in disbelief.

" W-What? What do you mean by trap? " Demon (4) says as they all look at Xiaobai with scared faces as she just smirks.