Chapter 5

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 5

-🌙Lord Yang Nianzu (POV)

After those two women left, I then walked away from the two guards, and the woman who have her pocket stolen by the thief was returned to her.

( Was that Jinxiu? )

( Isn't she a maid in the palace? )

( Why was she with that girl? )

( Or maybe it was not Jinxiu who I saw and it was someone else who looked a lot like her? )

( But... I feel like it's Jinxiu and if it was her...)

( Who was that girl she was with? )

( That girl has purple eyes that I have never seen before.)

( And Jinxiu addresses that girl as Highness...)

( So, I'm guessing that girl could be a princess from somewhere.)

. . .

( A not-so-well-mannered kind of a Princess.)

( Was she even taught how to be respectful and graceful as a lady? And maybe, act like one? )

( Does she not know me? )

( But everyone knows who I am, so how come she doesn't?? )

( Was she pretending to not know who I am? )

( So that she could get my attention? Because she did.)

( But she also called me a dimwit? )

( I don't know what that word means... )

( But I feel like it means something bad.)

" Lord Yang! " I then lift my head and then I saw Feng and Shao walking towards me.

( Ah... It's Feng and Yao.)

" Lord Yang, you seem not in a good mood. " Feng says

" Perhaps, did something happen while we were not with you, my lord? " Feng asked and he smiled looking at me and I just sighed.

" Someone must have pissed him off," Yao says and she chuckles.

" Who might this person be? " Feng says

" A person that has the nerve to piss off our lord? *chuckles*" Feng says

" Say its name and will make that person know who you are and who he is messing with," Feng says and then he showed me his fist and I just shake my head looking at the two of them.

" Where are the others? " I said while walking.

" They said that they're going for a hunt today, my lord. They will probably be here at noon. " Yao said and so I just nodded my head.

" Oh! I just saw a very pretty woman today." Feng says out of the blue while smiling, while Yao hit his head.

" She ain't that pretty, she just has pretty purple eyes, that's just it. " Yao says and so I stopped and look at the two of them.

( Purple what? )

" Did you just say purple eyes? " I said and the two of them look at me.

" Yes, my lord, is something wrong? " Yao says

( Tsk...)

( Could it be that they're talking about that woman whom I met a moment ago? )

( A Princess who does not have manners.)