Chapter 90

—🌙 Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

As she was just crossing her arms looking at me with her two red eyes, I was also smiling the whole time, she is just so cute, Japanese are so cute.

( How I miss visiting Tokyo when I was still in modern world .)

" So... What exactly do you have in mind and why the hell did you summoned me?  Are we going to bury a new friend again?  " Yurina says and that quickly bring me back to my senses.

I then look at her as she smiles so widely but I shake my head as answer as 'No' and she then pouted again.

( Gosh she is so kawaii! )

" Then what is it? " Yurina says as she crossed her arms one more time.

" I have an idea, but I don't know if you're going to be interested in to this nonsensical idea of mine. " I said and she then tilt her head.

" Tell me about it." Yurina says as she was tilting her head.

( Ghaad!!! She is just so cute.)

( My heart went oops.)

( I mean she is a Japanese, her name already tells you everything and her name is Mizuhashi Yurina.)

( It is just so funny that we can communicate without having a hard time, I mean look! She's a Japanese and I'm a Chinese! )

( Though I have visited a lot of countries before, but I expect her to speak Japanese to me, but never know that we can communicate with no problems like this.)

( And she is the only family member who knows that I am basically from another dimension and I'm not the real Xiaobai, but she didn't mind, and the only huge differences is I got Reincarnated when I died.)

( While she was dragged into a world full of demons and just to find out that we are family relatives, what a coincidence.)

" What idea are you thinking about? Mind to share? " Yurina says as she was just standing in front of me.

" So I was thinking this crazy idea awhile ago when I was bored, so I want your permission if you're interested." I said and smile, she then raised her eyebrows in a very cute way.

" Tell me already." Yurina

*breath in*

" So I was basically thinking this funny idea of us switching bodies, I mean! we are not literally going to switch bodies, I just want you to be me and I'll be you, but it sounds like we are switching bodies too, I don't know my idea doesn't makes sense right now, so I want you to understand what I'm talking about. " I said

" So.. You want me to be you, and you will be me?  " Yurina

" Yeah, but it doesn't makes sense. " I said and she then thought for a few minute.

" We are not going to switch bodies right?  " Yurina says as I nodded my head.

" So it is likes we are exchanging our identity and I shall act like you and you shall act like me?  " Yurina says and I nodded.

" It is not like I'm forcing you to do it, I just want to know if you're interested. " I said and smile awkwardly.

" Alright, I'm down to your idea. I'm actually curious of what type of husband you are going to marry, since I heard you were engaged by that man who I met, and what type of people would surrounds you. " Yurina says as she smiles so widely.