Chapter 21 (editing)

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 21

-🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

Then again, after the misunderstanding and I'm left alone inside the carriage again and everyone is outside with their horses.

I can't help but to get bored. I mean who wouldn't be bored? No phone. Means no internet and if there is no internet, there's no signal!

Life without phone and internet is so boring! I wanna go back to where I come from before, this life is just so boring.

Although this world is filled with handsome and beautiful people... It's quite also fun, since I could see so many hot men!

( Sigh... Unbelievable, I'm really here in this weird fantasy world with weird 'ss handsome and pretty people around me.)

( But this place isn't that bad, the air is fresh and everything just looks so perfect.)

( Tall trees are everywhere.)

*sigh*

" Well... " I said to myself.

( Well since I'm here in this f' cking world, lets just live happily as long as we can.)

( Like f'ck.)

" Damn it, I can't help but to cussed a lot of inappropriate things, like what the f'ck? Why the f'ck I'm here again? Oh wait...I was told to come with the man outside. " I said

" Well it doesn't matter what they will say about me, I do the things what I called my own sh't." I said as I opened the door from the back without their knowledge.

As I was climbing on top of the carriage without them noticing my presence.

I then smiled widely and just sit on top of the carriage looking at my beautiful surroundings.

( Ha... Well that is one weird shadows lurking everywhere.)

( Is this what the real Xiaobai is talking about? )

( Hmm... They don't seem to look scary at me at all.)

As time passes by, we all arrive at a place... Actually I don't really know what and where are we already, of course... I don't know the place is, stupid me.

" We are here for Master Yi, can we come in? " Lord Yang says as one of the guards or the man with no hair and was wearing orange clothes then nod his head and opened the door for us to come inside.

As I was looking around, I then stare at that two man who let us all in inside, they were looking at me with their weird expression written all over on their face.

And I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at them and they just then look at into the other direction.

( Why were they giving me that expression?? Did I offend them or what? Its my first time meeting them.)

*sigh*

As we all went inside, there's an old guy with long white 'ss beard and a bunch of monks with him behind are walking toward us.

" I greet Master Yi." Lord Yang says and everyone bow their head except for me, I just wave my hand to say 'Hi'.

While I'm here sitting on top of the carriage, the old man with long white beard then look at me, he was staring at me straight in my eyes and so I stare back at him too.