Chapter 6

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 6

-🌙Xiaobai Yue (POV)

As I stepped outside the door, I then saw a lot of people.

They were running around and I just raised my right eyebrow and I began to walk.

I then meet a man who seems to be in a hurry of running away from something and so I blocked his way and stopped him.

" Excuse me, mister, why are you in a hurry? " I asked and look at him directly in the eye.

" Those bastards over there are hurting people again and I need to take my family away from this village." He said and run away from me and so I look at those people far away.

Then I started walking towards these people who are gathering in one place.

I then starts hearing people shouting and screaming and I even heard someone begging and then as I was getting closer and closer.

I can finally see clearly what's in front of me.

There are at least seven men and three women, and there are also three families kneeling right in front of these people... begging them to let them go.

And then I saw Jinxiu and Wan.

They were also kneeling right in front of these people.

( May god forgive me.)

I then stepped up in front and walked towards this man yelling and screaming at the people who were kneeling right in front of him.

" Excuse me, if I'm no-" I said but he didn't let me finish what I was about to say.

" And who might you be, little girl? " He says and so I closed my eyes and breath in and out.

( Be cool, and have patience.)

" I'm-" I said and he interrupt me again.

" No one cares little brat, now move along or I will punish you too if you won't listen. " He said and smirked at me.

And the people behind him then laughed while looking at me and so I look at the man in front of me and I smirked back at him.

" What are you smiling at?! " He angrily yells and he raises his sword at me.

( What the...)

( Is he seriously raising a sword at me? )

( Does he think I don't know to wield a sword? )

( I can even hold two butcher knives to use to cut off his head! )

( But that would be too painful and torturous, but I like the idea of it actually.)

( I, really, really love to work with violence.)

" What's up with your eyes?! Don't you dare look at me like that you little girl! " He says

" Do you want me to slice your throat wide open little brat?! " He says and he keeps pointing his sword at me.

( Oh? )

( But has he ever used a butcher knife to slaughter a hundred people in a day instead of using a sword before though? )

( Because I have.)

( And so, I'll take that as a no.)

While I have a resting bitch look on my face, I then smiled at him, not a good kind of smile though.