Chapter 111

[When You Put Them To Where They Exactly Belong]
[The Penalty For Your Sins; Is Death]
[The Horrifying Villainess]

—🌙 Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

As I was just staring at this ten foolish demons, I can't help but to grin sadistically to all of them.

( How wonderful..)

( They all fall to my trap.)

( Soon.. Every each one of you..)

( Will become as my playtoys.)

( Hehehehehe...)

They all then stares directly in my eye as they all have the same expressions on their faces, as I also stared at them with a smile.

( I feel like I'm being hypnotized by madness right now.)

( I feel like I wanna see them in pain as I watch them with great satisfaction.)

( I.. Wanna.. Have them.. On my.. Hands.)

( They will..)

*grin*

" So.. You're saying this empire is called Death? " Demon (2) says as I smile ear to ear and nod my head.

( Fool.)

( What a fucking useless demons they are.. Falling to my trap.. Ha..)

" This place is so shallow, your entire empire seems to be covered with darkness, is this why it is called Death Empire? The place seems cold and uneasy for some reason." Demon (1)

( It's all your fault! Why this place is like this!! )

( This place should be lively and filled with beautiful lights! )

" Although.. The place is actually neat and clean but.. It is just so strange..because this place is a bit.. I don't know, something is wrong with this place." Demon (3)

( Of course.. I rebuild everything you all destroyed.)

( I put the entire empire into darkness.)

( To lure all the demons like all of you.)

( But all of you,.. Especially your emperor.. He destroyed and took everything what Xiaobai had.)

( Now.. Her fiancé disappeared! As well as her Family.)

( This.. Is.. All.. Of.. Your.. Fault.)

" Would you mind if I could ask? Where exactly are the people who lived in here gone to? " Demon (4)

" Yeah.. This empire seems too strange for me with no people around the city." Demon (2)

" This place is like an abandoned or forbidden empire.. This empire is just so quiet and strange.. We can barely hear our breath when we walk around the street." Demon (5)

( Ha.. Its all of you fault..)

I then take a breath in and open my eyes as I smile I forgot that they can't see my face clearly because of the cloak I'm wearing, it is covering half of my face.

" My dear lord, forgive me. " I said as I look up on the sky as i noticed this demons look at me raising their eyebrows.

" Excuse me.. You haven't answered all of our questions yet, what exactly is going on in this empire? This place is so strange." Demon (1) says as I grin ear to ear.