Chapter 94

—🌙 White Wolf Shun (POVs)

You must have already know me, right? But let me introduce myself, my name is indeed Shun or better known as White Wolf Shun.

I joined the wolf clan after getting the title from the heaven empire and my body is blessed by the goddess, gods and celestial people in the Heaven Empire.

That means, I'm five times stronger than that bastard Yang Nianzu.

Anyway, before I met that bastard... I have a very wonderful day before I met that asshole today.

I just happened to bump into some beautiful woman in here in this Empire, she looks like she just happened to woke up from her sleep.

She is really something, her face is so enchanting, she is just so gorgeous.

Never knew that I could met a woman like her.)

.

.

.

*RECAP BEFORE HE MET YANG NIANZU*

While I was walking in this huge Empire City of Yue, we actually visited this Empire because of our Master ordered all of us, he said that there are lots of rare herbs that can only be seen in the Yue Empire.

And said... He needs the herb for medicine and that the herbs will only grow in the Yue Empire and it cannot be seen anywhere else in the other Empire or cities, or much more worst, even villages, the rare herbs only grows at the YUE EMPIRE.

He also told me to investigate the rumors about the hidden empire behind the Yue Palace, I was actually curious about what is so important about that hidden empire behind the Yue Palace.

I thought people already forgot about it, because it's been a long time before that mother fucking rumors spread across the entire continent from each empires.

" Where are they? " I then stop when I heard a woman's voice.

She then later on stop in front of me, and I raised my hand just from the height of my neck, then the other people behind me then stop and stayed behind my back.

Still staring at the girl, she was wearing a white simple dress with impressive design, her hair is so long and shiny.

Her skin reflects the sun, her skin really shines or glow under the bright sun, she then look at me up and down and just smile, when she was about to passes by, I then stop her.

" Excuse me, young miss." I said and she then stop on her tracks and turn around to look at me blinking her eyes and she even pointed herself with her beautiful long fingers.

" Are you... talking to me Mister? " She said and I just smile and nodded my head.

" Do you somehow know where we could buy some rare herbs in this city? " I said and she then faced me and thought of something.

" What herbs are you looking for exactly?  " She said as she looked at me, I then removed my cloak and look at her, but she wasn't even surprised to see my face, some girls in Heaven Empire would actually blush when they look at me but not her.

" We've been looking for a herb called ' Dried Tangerine Peel, Star Anise, Monk Fruit, Pearl Barley, Dried Jujube Fruits and ginseng roots." I said as she thought for a moment and then look at me.

" That is/ this is not a rare herbs in my opinion.. Because in my world that is just a common medical stuffs, but fortunately I happened to have those types of herbs. " She said and she then showed the herbs that I have mentioned today on her hand.