Chapter 37

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As Liam and I were now walking back to our home, both of us halt when we saw five demons outside from my house.

" A-Are those... Demons?! " Liam says, as we were about to get ready to attack all of them behind their back.

We were surprised to see a huge white silk comes out inside from the door way, that white silk wrapped around the demons body, it was all white and thick.

" W-What...are those?! Xiaobai is inside the house Lord Yang! But..." Liam

( Xiaobai... She's inside the house.)

( But... Who is the one controlling those white thick silk? )

Liam and I then take a good look above from the sky, but what Liam and I saw... Is speechless and incredible.

It feels like, we weren't looking at Xiaobai but instead, we were seeing someone else.

She looked like a different person, her purple eyes is glowing to light, the way she look at those demons, look like she's a killer who loves to kill anyone who dares to mess up with her.

The fact that she looks like an evil villain already, who really loves to murder everyone, is... Quite speechless if you ask me.

I've never seen someone in my whole life who is so cruel when they kill a demon, all of the people especially demon hunter, they would just kill them through spells and lock them up inside from an enchanted box as their soul is stuck inside.

But the fact that Xiaobai kills them by her own way of killing someone, is so damn speechless!

She doesn't look like the Xiaobai at all! If ever she does this kind of things, she look like she is being possessed by an evil spirit or something like that.

" Is... That even Xiaobai? I only sees her as someone who is fiesty and a princess who has an attitude, but... She looks like being possess by an evil person or something right now, should we help her? " Liam

( I'm thinking the same thing.)

( But what like Master Yi says, Xiaobai is actually powerful, she can literally do anything she wants with her powers. )

" Lets come home when those body disappears, I don't have any energy to stand up in front of her, it feels like my feet couldn't even walk at all." I said as we both were now standing on the ground after we land safely.

" Uhh... Yeah, my whole body feels chills and my leg is like trembling right now, I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight too. " Liam says as we both just laugh it out and then went quiet for like five seconds.

" Lets just go find Guo and Linux first, and we shall come home with them, I don't feel like going home with just the two of us, she might also kill us too. " I said and Liam nodded his head in agreement.

Liam and I then starts walking away from my house and both of us walks towards to another direction with full speed.

I really don't feel like coming home after seeing Xiaobai killing those demons without even hesitating for a second, and those tiny spiders are the one I saw inside her room, there were tiny but very deadly at the same time too.

And also, I cannot believe that aggressive venomous spider, the one that I give to Xiaobai listen to her orders, that spider is very deadly because of its venom and it is very aggressive too.

Anyway, Xiaobai is really different from other people I had met before... Well except for the Empress and Emperor.

But Xiaobai... she is the only princess who can speak informally towards to any people and a princess who has no manners but very down to earth too.