Chapter 74

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

( Thank goodness Jinxiu came right on time.)

( But waaah!!! Why did she have to come at that moment!!! )

( And omooo!!! Did he just literally wants to lean a kiss???  Waaahhh!!!! )

( My whole life is a jackpot!! XD I can't believe this!! )

( I won a fucking lottery ticket!! And even got to marry a hot chick with nice body!!!  Omooo!! This is the best life ever!! )

( The father from above the sky is responding for my wishes to come true.)

( I only had wish to have a lover but instead! I'm going to marry an adorable hot man in my life! This is like a dream come true! )

( Although, my heart really went oops before Jinxiu arrived.)

( I can't think of anything so serious right now.)

( My brain isn't responding, my heart is jumping.)

( But Aghh!! Why does have Jinxiu to disturb my beautiful scenario with a hot man??! )

( Waaah!!! My life was just so perfect!!! )

( I can't wait to make that bacteria girl get jealous WAHHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*)

Staring at the ceiling the whole time when Jinxiu arrived in here opening the door so widely with a food on the tray she's holding, she then placed the food on the table first before starting an argument with Lord Yang.

After that, Jinxiu then look at Lord Yang, but I was just listening to their arguments while I'll just stare at the ceiling I didn't even bothered to say a word.

I told ya' my brain isn't functioning properly today and my heart just went oops, like meow~

" Lord Yang! What were you doing to my highness?? You two aren't married yet! You're very rude! Think goodness I come here just right on time, my highness would have been raped already." Jinxiu says as Lord Yang just closed his eyes and sighed, then he looks at Jinxiu with a cold expression.

" So what if I will rape her? She is my wife or soon to be, I can do anything I want to her. " Lord Yang says and I was just staring at the ceiling but I then look at him in shock.

( Wait.. What??? )

( Is he really going to plan that?!! )

( Waaah!!! That is absurd! I might punch you with my fist if you do that!!! Oh my ghad! )

( Oh ghad! That is a crime! Although.. Yeah.. It is still a crime.)

( But.. I didn't sign up for this life.)

( But also I'm not complaining, I actually like how my life is right now.)

( When I die again and when I reincarnated, I will marry five men as my concubine or I guess I'll be in harem?? Hehehehe.)

( In my next life, I will be in a harem world WHAHAHA *evil laugh*)

( But today, let's just stick to one man with a hot body, kyahhh)

" Well.. Uhm, but still! That was not really nice, you two haven't married yet, and you're already doing things to my highness without her permission! Right my highness? " Jinxiu says as she look then look at me.