Chapter 14

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 14

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POV)

While he and I were just staring at the sky without talking to each other, he then break the silence between me and him.

" Can you see those stars? " He said while he uses his finger to point at the sky.

( Why the hell would he ask for such an obvious question?? )

" Of course I can, I have two eyes you dummy," I said and laughs at him.

( He's funny lol hahaha.)

" What can you see by watching the stars? " He said and I stare at the sky once again.

( Is he serious? )

" What can I see? " I said

" Of course I see stars, what are you even trying to get on? Are you high? Have you smoked weed or somethin'? " I said and I heard him sighing again.

( What? Am I wrong? )

( I can see the stars, so? Does he expect me to say that I see flying pigs in the sky? Lol.)

" No, that is not what I meant to say, what I'm trying to say is what can you see if you would try to connect those stars in the sky." He said and I then stare at the sky and crossed my arms.

( Hmm. Can I smack him just once? )

( He should at least be specific.)

" Sometimes. When you're asking me something, be specific please."I said

" You're making me question myself about what the hell is going on inside your mind," I said but he just ignored me.

" Anyway, I can see uhm... a form of a fish, what about you? " I said and I noticed that he's smiling.

( What's he smiling about? )

( Does he like to fish? I can catch a fish for him.)

" I can see a bird. Anyway, Isn't it lovely to see the stars at night? " He said and I just sighed.

" Of course. That is because you can only see the stars at night. Seriously, what's up with you? " I said and he just smiled at me.

" Do you think you can see stars in the morning? No." I said

" Are you trying to be funny, right now? Because you got my ass laughing so hard that it starts moaning." I said and he looked so damn surprised, his eyes are like owls or somethin'...

" W-What? What do you mean by your last word? Don't say inappropriate things, you're a Princess of this empire, act like one." He said, and I replied no.

" Anyway, why are you even talking to me? Even if you're going to babysit me, stay one meter away from me, got it? " I said

( I mean not to be ungrateful...)

( I do like having a sexy and handsome bodyguard once in a while.)

" Because we're still not close to standing next to each other, that's why. " I said

" Baby... Sit?? What's that supposed to mean? "  He says

( Oh, sweet Maria Joseph, he doesn't even know what that means?? That word should have existed for so many years! )