Chapter 86

[ WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY WIFE?? Pt.2 ]

—🌙 Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As I was about to walk away and was leaving, she then utters a word again.

" Oh. My. Ghad. " Xiaobai says, I then turned around to look at her with my eyebrows crossing to each other.

( What now?? )

" You're literally leaving?? Just like that? You're leaving?? This is so unbelievable." Xiaobai says as she was staring at me, I then just face palm myself and sigh.

( Arghhhh..)

( Seriously?!! What is wrong with her??? )

( What is wrong with my wife right now??? )

( Why is she so damn mad right now??? )

( Everything was just damn fucking fine.)

( Why is she literally so mad that I'm going to leave?? )

( What am I even supposed to do then?! )

" Because you said you wanted me to leave. So I did what you wanted me to do and for what you said, you told me if you say something.. I should just do it without asking any questions or anything, so why are you so mad at me when I'm about to leave?  " I said as I look at her and she's now looking at me with an angry expression, she is literally so pissed off right now, I can see it in her eyes.

( Oh my goodness..)

" Yes I did say that you little prick. Do you want to die? *angry* you really want a death wish from me hah?! " Xiaobai says as I face palm myself.

" You know I can kill you with just my fist and you wouldn't even have time to react with it, I'm so damn fucking mad at you right now, you just ruined my mood.*angry*" Xiaobai

( What am I going to do with you?!!!  )

( Arghhh!!! Someone help me to get out to this situation.)

" I told you to leave, but it doesn't mean that I really want you to leave this room, but I didn't expect you would to actually leave, you're so annoying, damn fucking annoying, why would you leave like that??? " Xiaobai

" You know... I can fucking argue with you nonstop, like I can fight and argue with you every fucking days, and you wouldn't even know the fucking reason why. *angry*" Xiaobai says as she was crossing her arms in front of me, staring directly in my eyes with her angry face.

( Oh my ghad... I didn't know marrying someone, would turn out to be like this.)

( And why the hell she needs to cursed words like that to me?!!! )

( She is literally talking to me with improper words and is cursing so much.)

( And there's a little kid sleeping on the bed, she might woke up from our arguments and I do not want her to see Xiaobai and I are arguing.)

" Wife be quiet and lower your voice, there's a little kid sleeping right now." I said as I pointed my finger on the kid sleeping right now, but she completely ignored me.

" Shut up, don't tell me what to do, I know what I'm doing, I can yell if I want to or not and also I just told you to fucking leave, but it doesn't actually mean that I really want you to leave this room, but I didn't expect you to actually leave right there, and that really annoys me a lot. " Xiaobai says as I face palmed myself and stare at her.

" You woman's are so damn complicated to understand with, you wanted me to leave but you actually didn't mean to make me leave?? I don't understand you. " I said but it only made her to look at me ferociously.

( Fuck.)

( Fuck my life.)

" Are you yelling at me?  " Xiaobai says as she raised her eyebrows and I just sighs as I placed my hand on my head to make me calm.

( Damn wife.)

( Why did it turn out to be like this?? )

( I never expected anything like this.)

" N-no I wa—. " I said and she interrupted me before I could ever finished my sentence.

" You're literally yelling at me! I'm.. I'm complicated?? Arghh.. So annoying, do you want me to kill you? I can literally kill you right now. " Xiaobai says and I was just looking at her in surprise.

" Wife! What is wrong with you??? " I said

" Oh no, No. don't you EVER call me your wife, I'm NOT YOUR fucking WIFE. We aren't married okay?!  I'm so damn pissed off, it feels like I wanna skinned off you right now and right there. " Xiaobai

" Oh my ghad..*sigh* I'm sorry wife, I'm really sorry that I made you angry, please forgive me. " I said and she only look at me with her angry face and when I was about to get near to her, she then stop me.

" No, don't you ever get near to me, I'll f*cking kill you if ever you get near to me, I swear. " Xiaobai says as I just then gets near to her to hug her, but she just keeps removing my arms on her.

" Stop removing my arms and I'm sorry, I really do." I said and she just pushed my face using her bare hands.

" I told you to not touch me you damn bastard." Xiaobai says with an angry tone in her voice.

( She is really mad at me.)

( How am I going to get her calm down??? )

" Wife.. What is wrong with you??? Why are you so mad at me?? I'm sorry please, I'm sorry. " I said and she just completely ignored me, she just keeps drinking her cold water and eating the bread.

( In this situation.. Should I kneel down in front of her to ask forgiveness?? )

( Arfggh.. I've never done that in my entire life!!!!!  )

( But I'll make today's exemption, just for her only.)

( But wait... I remember something Liam did to Shao when she made her angry.)

" Wife. Do you want to go out outside the palace? There's actually a festival going on every night at a time like this." I said and she then look at me but eventually look away.

" Fucking festival, I don't care, you go out on your own, I don't give a damn on that piece of shit. " Xiaobai says as I just sighs.

" There are lots of fancy food you can eat there, some food come from the other empire and when I say fancy food, there are so many type of rare food you can eat in there." I said and she then look at me.

" Did you say Food? What food? What kind of food?   " Xiaobai says as she blinks many times.

( Problem solve.)

" Any type of food, there are lots of em'. " I said and smile.

" Hmm.. If it doesn't suit In my taste, I'll sell your body to some people in there to earn money MWUAHAHA. " Xiaobai says as she gives me a sadist smile on her face.

( Fuck but whatever. )

" Alright, lets go now.. But after this, you have to forgive me already." I said and she just shruggs her shoulder.

" Whatever, let's about that. " Xiaobai says as she then left the room and I followed her as I closed the door behind closely, we both then walk outside the palace as I was just right behind her, she really walks so damn fast.

—🌙

—🌙TO BE CONTINUED —🌙

A/N :

Don't forget to vote in every chapters guys, love ya.