Chapter 13

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 13

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POV)

After the conversation with the real Xiaobai's family, I then went outside and starts looking at the sky, just star gazing ya'know, the moon is so lovely today, and not just that, the stars are shining brightly too.

I've been also thinking, the real Xiaobai had written a letter about when the moon stuff thing, I had no idea what she meant by that.

But as far as I know, since I'm now Xiaobai or I'm just possessing her body, I just realized that...

We have the same face, every detail on her face is almost similar to mine, it is like I'm living on my body even though I'm not.

Although we looked alike to each other, she and I are still different people.

From what I have heard from the servants or the people who have met the real Xiaobai...

They said she is such an extra person, saying she was very cheerful when she was young, but also mischievous too and would often create trouble for the people inside the palace.

She messed around quite a lot inside the royal kitchen, she would always climb on the tree and would run around.

The real Xiaobai is very kind and down to earth, when she was young, she always wanted to travel around the world.

But after what had happened to the real Xiaobai, she never come out of her room anymore, even until she grows up, she never set foot outside her room.

And I'm curious, the letter that the real Xiaobai had left is very intriguing, not to mention she had very beautiful handwriting too.

But just like what I have said before, the real Xiaobai is a quiet Princess and never talked to anyone when she starts seeing things and hearing things around her.

And I'm starting to feel like this is real now, but I wish this is just a setting in one of those movies.

But I can't put the exact word to describe this feeling, I think I'm being paranoid or something, maybe I'm still alive but in a coma, and that could also be one of the possible reasons.

But I got injured by a sword and I felt pain, that means, I'm actually Inside this dramatic fantasy historical movie or whatever you call that.

I don't know but I feel weird.

I wanna go back to where I come from, but do these people even know where is Beijing?

The fact that they even don't know the word 'Movie' is ridiculous.

( Well, as long as I am here...)

( I should just have fun for now.)

( This place isn't that bad.)

( And how these people treat me like I'm a royalty person is nice.)

( But I shouldn't trust these people too much.)

( We never know if they had some bad intentions towards us.)

( And besides, the more you expect, the more it will turn upside down.)

( I'm quite aware that there might be also some people who will hate me as 'Xiaobai'.)

( Since I have heard from Jinxiu that Xiaobai's family is influential and powerful.)

( For Xiaobai's mother the 'Empress' come from the  Land of powerful and bizarre people.)

( Not just that, Xiaobai's mother is well-respected across the other empire.)