Chapter 68

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

As Zenaku and Yoru the white haired and red haired lobster guy walk away to left Yurina and I alone, I then notice the she's still staring at me right now.

( Why is she staring at me like that? )

" What?  " I said and she then smiled at me ear to ear again.

" Not much anyway, I shall introduce you to the other family, you see that woman next to your mother? That is my mom, her name is Queen Runa Haruhi Rokurō, and that man next to him is King Akuma Hida Rokurō, both are my adopted parents." Yurina says as I just nodded my head.

( Wait what? )

( Adopted? )

" All of them are full blooded demon, so how come you are a half human but you have full demon blood too?  " I said as I look at her crossing my arms.

" I am real human in a modern world, I was seven when I was sold to a demon family, I was then dragged down from the Demon World to become their daughter, there are lots of things happened to me in the demon realm, but the best thing happened to me is... I've killed so many demons in their, I'll soon conquer the entire demon world WAHAHHAHA. *evil laugh*" Yurina says and I then smirk looking at her.

( All of Xiaobai families are all evil hah.)

" How about you? What is your goal in here? You know, I can sense that you have such powers within you, you're more powerful in your world, while I'm also powerful in the demon world. " Yurina says as I then nodded my head and smile.

" Well, actually I haven't planned a goal yet, but I have a mission I want to finished. " I said and smile.

" What mission? If it's about making someone suffer in pain or killing them, I'm very good at that, you can even count me in. " Yurina says as she showed me her mischievous smile once again.

" Well, as you can see, I wanted to know who are this people who framed up my husband's famil—." I said but this girl then interrupt me.

" Husband? You mean that guy?  " Yurina says and then pointed the guy who's talking casually to both of her parents and mine.

" Yup that bastard, he Is my future husband to be. " I said and then look at her.

" Not bad, he is handsome but not my type anyway, do you know this people's name?  " Yurina says as she smile as I just shake my head as 'No'.

" If you still haven't know their name, then.. Is there anything else?  " Yurina says and I then smile.

" Well, there are this low ass bitches who have hurt a friend of mine, but I can't take an action yet, so what do you think? " I said as I smile at her and she then smirked at me.

( Her eyes is really something.)

" Should I.. scare them with my demon form? and teach them a lesson? You know.. As a demon, I can scare them as I can also sense their horror and their heartbeat. " Yurina

( She looks like hell girl for some reason, you know that anime girl with black hair and red eyes too? )

( If she would juat wear a kimono, her black hair and red eyes and her flawless glass fair skin really looks like she is a living horror doll.)

" As you wish, I kind of like how your personality is, I think we're going to get along very well." I said and smirk as she also smile widely while her red eyes sparks brightly.