Chapter 1

-🌙 -🌙

-🌙 -🌙

-🌙

After her death (Meilippe) she was sent back in time for long long years, of course, she still didn't know about it for she hasn't awakened yet.

" Your highness! " Someone called as she was still sleeping unconsciously on her comfy bed, the girl who was calling out for her then went inside from her room and woke her up.

" Your highness! Your highness! please you need to wake up, you need to eat your meal for now. " the girl said as she keeps shaking her.

" Princess Xiaobai Yue, please you need to wake up and eat your breakfast, it's good for your health your highness, and it can also heal your wounds. " the girl said, and Meilippe who doesn't have any idea what is still going on to her surroundings just woke up from her deep sleep.

" Xiaobai? " She said looking at the girl and she only nodded her head and stood up, the girl then placed the table in front of her and as well as the food that she prepared for Meilippe.

" Please eat your breakfast, call me when you're done your highness. " the girl said and then left the room.

.

.

*╔════❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖════╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖═══╝*
Chapter 1

-🌙Xiaobai Yue [Meilippe] (POVs)

As I was staring at the table in front of me, I then crossed my arms and looked at my surroundings.

( This is weird..)

( How the f'cked did I end up here? )

( Am I dreaming? )

( This must be a dream.)

( As I remember, I was hit by a car.)

( I was dead on arrival.)

" I was dead."

( But how come I'm still alive? )

I then looked at my arms, there were no, bruises at all.

I then looked at my surroundings again and I found a mirror standing in front of me.

And so, I walked towards it and was shocked to see my own eyes and face and- how the way I dressed.

( Holy sweet Maria Joseph!)

( What the f'ck is going on?! )

( Is this kind of a joke?! )

( Because it's not funny! )

( How the heck am I still alive?! )

( And why the f'ck is my eyes are purple?!! )

( I don't remember wearing contact lenses when I was hit by a car.)

( The hell! this is unusual and insane! )

" Your highness, are you done eating? " she said and so I immediately walked back to my place and sit down.

" N...Not yet," I said and she then went quiet and I can see her shadow outside this sliding door, or whatever that is a thing called.

( I don't like this atmosphere.)

( Why is she calling me 'your highness'? I'm not even like a part of royalty or something.)

As I was done eating, I then called for her and asked her some important information, she gladly answered my questions rightfully with honesty, I can see that in her eyes.