Chapter 69

—🌙Yurina Mizuhashi Rokurō (POVs)

" Y... You!! " The girl yelled and even point her finger at me as I just covered both of my ear as she's really so loud.

( Agh, so annoying.)

( I hate noisy people.)

( They are about to explode my ear drum.)

" Be quite whore." I said and I then smirked at them, when I saw their priceless reaction on their face and even Xiaobai looked so stunned.

" First question, you don't know me but I know the three of you." I said with a smile.

" Second question for you mister in pink dress, you don't actually need to know who I might be but if you still insist of knowing who I am. First! Accept my condition, you need to give me your soul, so I could bring it with me to hell and then set your soul into fire." I said as I smile so mischievously while I place both of my hand side by side on my hip.

" You—. " This girl beside to the Backteria says but again, I interrupted her.

" Shush your big mouth darling whose wearing a peach flower ugly dress, and if you don't know how to shut your mouth. " I said and smile widely.

" You will only need to introduce your upper lip to your lower lip and shut up." I said as I smirked at her, and I was just here standing in front of this people while Xiaobai is standing next to me, holding herself not to laugh because of their priceless reaction on their face.

" That's it!! I have enough with your disrespectfulness, please step aside and let us just walk through if you don't want to be in trou—." The entitled so called Prime Minister of whatever city he said earlier before, but once again! I interrupted him.

" Sorry, but you have a lot of garbage coming out from your mouth mister prime whatsoever shitty place you rule, so my advice? please stop talking, you're also contaminating my precious air. " I said and I just smirk at the three of them.

( AHAHAHHAAHA This is just so funny, all of them are so angry yet so funny at the same time, if they can turn into a volcano, they have already explode.)

" You! You shouldn't be speaking like th—." She says but I once interrupted the girl with peach flower dress again.

( Damn. I like myself so bad, but actually I'm already bad myself. )

" What? Do you want to say anything whore? " I said

" I said, You shouldn't be speaking li—." She says

" Pardon? " I said as I showed her the expression of can-you-repeat-that-again face look.

" You shouldn't be speaki—." She says

" What? Huh?? " I said

" I said, You shou—." she says but once again, I interrupted her one more time.

" Huh? Please speak louder, I can't hear your at all. " I said as I then showed a smirked on m face while she have only showed an expression of anger on her face.

" *Extreme Aggravation* I said! You shou—. " She said and I then smile at her widely.

( Can't she even tell that I'm making fun of her? )

" Shut up whore, I don't fucking care about your so called mister prime whatsoever shitty place he rule. " I said and smile.

( AHAHAHA I'm loving this scenario.)